Senior Product Manager - AI/ML
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
In this role, the Senior Product Manager shapes the Dataiku’s product positioning, roadmap and requirements, for advanced analytics, machine learning, deep learning, generative AI, under the responsibilities of the Director of Product management in charge of Dataiku Data Science offering. They closely work with their Technical Product Managers (PO) counterparts to deliver and position the right product at the right time. The role requires strong business acumen and deep understanding of the AI-ML market dynamics, analytical skills and the ability to inspire and lead without authority.
- Be the expert on AI-ML and Dataiku’s positioning in enterprise AI initiatives
- Analyze market forces, engage with customers, industry analysts and Dataiku executives to develop Dataiku’s product strategy
- Work closely with the GTM teams to position Dataiku, and ensure a product-market fit
- Work closely with Technical Product Management and the delivery team to define product requirements and roadmap
- Develop, maintain and educate on your domain roadmap
- Create and deliver thought leadership content such as blog posts, internal documentation, conference sessions, etc...
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing team to align and deliver on product positioning messages.
- Understand the challenges and needs to design, build and operate machine learning solutions leveraging specific machine learning architectures (e.g., deep learning, LSTM, convolution networks, etc.)
- Experience leveraging machine learning solutions.
- Ability to engage with executive business leaders and influence decisions.
- Passion for machine learning operations approaches, conceptual related frameworks, and technical implementation in enterprise context
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.