Software Engineer - GenAI Apps - France or Remote EMEA
At Dataiku, we're not just adapting to the AI revolution, we're leading it. Since our beginning in Paris in 2013, we've been pioneering the future of AI with a platform that makes data actionable and accessible. With over 1,000 teammates across 25 countries and backed by a renowned set of investors, we're the architects of Everyday AI, enabling data experts and domain experts to work together to build AI into their daily operations, from advanced analytics to Generative AI.
Why Engineering at Dataiku?
Dataiku’s on-premises or SaaS-deployed platform connects many data science technologies, and our technology stack reflects our commitment to quality and innovation. We integrate the best of data and AI tech, selecting tools that truly enhance our product. From the latest LLMs to our dedication to open source communities, you'll work with a dynamic range of technologies and contribute to the collective knowledge of global tech innovators. You can find out even more about working in Engineering at Dataiku by taking a look here.
How you’ll make an impact:
Dataiku is on a mission to architect the future with AI-first applications, harnessing the immense potential of Large Language Models (LLMs) and cutting-edge generative AI. Our ambition is to revolutionize the fabric of business across diverse sectors like retail, finance, manufacturing, life sciences, and critical functions including finance, marketing, HR, and supply chain. We are not just creating solutions; we're engineering AI-powered agents that redefine and automate complex business processes.
Our Business Solutions team is spearheading this tech-forward journey, integrating advanced AI technologies to set new paradigms in the industry. This integration is a game-changer, propelling our innovation ethos and offering unparalleled opportunities for businesses to exploit AI for strategic decision-making, deep insights, and predictive analytics with automated reasoning.
At this juncture, Dataiku is scouting for a Software Engineer Full Stack with a passion for AI and advanced programming. This role is pivotal to create user-centric, AI-driven applications. If you're proficient in Python and Vue.js, curious about LLMs and cutting-edge agent technologies, come and get excited about developing solutions that merge the analytical power of AI with user-friendly interfaces, then you're the kind of techno-wizard we need to advance the AI revolution at Dataiku.
Some expected outcomes for this role:
In this role, you will work very closely with the industry specialists and solutions data scientists to define and develop the best solutions within the Dataiku environment. As a member of the Solutions Engineering team, you will also play an instrumental role in defining the roadmap of the team, developing reusable components and more.
- Understand challenges and business use cases
- Design, develop and package state-of-the-art solutions using cutting edge technologies
- Support data scientists providing the right environment (documented, qualified and reusable components, coaching, enablement material, best practices, etc.) and make them autonomous on building solutions end to end PoC
- Interact with core Dataiku teams, build and submit clear requirements and contribute to developments
- Implement and comply with our domestic UX design team templates or recommendations
- Conduct user tests
- Contribute to the current frameworks and technical stack maintenance and evolution
- Potentially contribute to workshop with our customers and prospects
What you'll need to be successful:
- You are customer oriented - you want to understand customer needs and built the most relevant solutions and nicest experiences to help them
- You know that a well-thought design is worth a thousand user's manual
- You are humble and kind
- You don't hesitate to ask questions when you don't know, and you treat your colleagues with respect, kindness, and honesty
- You are curious and open-minded: you are excited by the prospect of joining a growing team covering a broad range of domains and in easing usage of AI by business individuals
What does the hiring process look like?
- Initial call with a member of our Technical Recruiting team
- Video call with a Engineering Team lead
- Technical Assessment to show your skills (Home Test or Live Coding)
- Debrief of your Tech Assessment
- Final Interview with a VP Engineering