JOB TITLE: Aesthetician
DETAILS: Full Time, Permanent
LOCATION: New York, US
REPORTS TO: Spa & Boutique Manager
We are looking for a passionate Aesthetician to deliver exceptional service in the area of skincare, wellness services, and achieve sales targets within our rapidly evolving luxury skincare company.
Providing a tailored, personalised service to our customers in order to achieve excellent service and product sales goals, whilst ensuring each customer has a unique and luxurious experience. You will also be working very closely with the Boutique & Spa team, to perform an outstanding facial experience. If you have a genuine love for luxury skin care, are treatment and sales focused within the beauty industry, this could be the perfect role for you!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Examine and analyse client’s skin to evaluate skin conditions and provide skin care recommendations.
- Confidently offer and conduct consultations and Dr. Sturm facial treatments to all customers including VIP's.
- Achieve individual sales goals and contribute to team sales objectives.
- Build strong relationships with customers to drive repeat business.
- Able to recommend and sell all products.
- Participate in and help organise store events, designed to promote brand image and awareness and to maximise sales.
- Be a true ambassador of the brand and contribute to a strong culture and environment.
- Facial therapist experience within the luxury skincare space.
- Retail and spa experience, preferably in a customer focused, beauty environment.
- Licensed cosmetologist
- Advanced knowledge of beauty products.
- Ability to provide genuine personalised treatments, as well as recommend and sell products.
- Extensive experience of spa policies, use of treatment materials and equipment to ensure a safe and healthy environment for clients.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Confidence and discretion, essential.
- Demonstrates professional treatment consultation and application.
- Works well within a team, and independently
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented setting that requires a high degree of multi-tasking, teamwork and adaptability.
- Ability to utilise POS Systems, clientele tools and software.
- Able to work flexible hours including early and late shifts, weekends, holidays