Trade Marketing Executive - DACH & APAC
JOB TITLE: Trade Marketing Executive – DACH & APAC
DETAILS: FTC (Up to 12 months)
REPORTS TO: Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Dr. Barbara Sturm, one of the most sought-after aesthetic doctors in the world, drew on two decades of anti-inflammatory research and practice to create her high performance, ingredient science-focused skincare regimens. Her unique products have achieved cult status with skincare devotees worldwide, and her philosophy of healing the skin has challenged both aggressive approaches and the conventional wisdom.
Dr. Sturm has built more than a brand—she has built a lifestyle based on bettering oneself through education and self-care, focusing on your own beliefs and ambition and taking every challenge as an opportunity. Our community and customers are at the core of everything we do and their voices, opinions, and ideas inform each decision we make. Join us and become part of #TeamSturm.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our Wholesale team is growing and we have a fantastic new role as Trade Marketing Executive, reporting to the Senior Brand Marketing Manager to develop the Trade Marketing Activities across our DACH & APAC markets. Working within the ROW Wholesale Team, you will be instrumental in the development and execution of shopper marketing activations that drive sales and build loyalty amongst shoppers and sell through of the brand through Key Accounts. You will develop innovative, impactful & engaging campaigns within budget & deadline to be implemented across all channels, with a strong focus on Digital. We are looking for someone with exceptional organisation skills, able to elevate the Brand identity and maximize our Brand Communications across all our Trade Partners.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TRADE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Trade Marketing & e-Retail coordination
- Support the Trade Marketing Team to build strategic plans with the sales team by national accounts and the brand team to develop bespoke campaigns adapted to different channels and brands
- Experience of digital trading, marketing, customer experience. Expert knowledge of digital trading including planning and executing marketing calendar of new launches, promotions and campaigns and implementation of creative and content-rich user journeys.
- New launches: Planning, managing and executing Dr. Barbara Sturm seasonal marketing calendar across all retailers’ websites and digital channels.
- Completing new marketing & product forms and sending these out to e-retailers with product images in-line with launch dates.
- Help the digital marketing communications activities to drive sales and engagement through our retailers, creating supporting assets
- Help manage and implement end to end multi-channel trade marketing promotions, in-store initiatives, direct e-mailings, CRM events and sell out actions
- Ensure best in class execution across all teams against budgets and deadlines
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders to ensure the success of your activities are on time and within budget
- Working with the trade team to complete forms and images for exclusive e-retail GWP bundles
- Monitor and report against digital visibility of Dr. Barbara Sturm across Key Accounts and ensure excellence of Digital Execution
- Help support the promotional activities with GWP & sampling strategy and monitoring by creating regular performance reporting and visibility of activities
- Manage the assets library and share on a regular basis content to encourage visibility with our retailers
- Digital site merchandising and content management
- Ongoing review of partner sites and ensuring elements such as brand page banners, product images and product descriptions are up to date.
- Working with internal creative teams to ensure consistent, relevant and efficient content is created for e-retailers to support launches including banners, online campaigns, email content and more.
- Ensure inside out understanding of partner sites merchandising (and if relevant – site monetisation strategy) and decision levers and work to improve Dr. Barbara Sturm brand visibility including product categorisation, product listing etc.
- Ongoing work on ensuring Dr. Barbara Sturm brand visibility through retailers digital marketing channels, particularly email, editorial, affiliation, search.
- Ad-hoc e-retailer tasks
- Handle day-to-day internal and external requests such as: design briefs (image resizing, infographics etc.), product information, campaign imagery, bestseller campaigns, content for social and emails.
YOUR AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
- Experience in beauty, lifestyle or other consumer brands and e-commerce
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in trade marketing for retail/wholesale area and working with Key Accounts, ideally in the beauty space
- Advanced skills in online marketing and social media
- Good analytical skills and negotiation capabilities
- Good level of Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Fluent in English and German would be an advantage
- A passionate brand advocate to our brand, the industry, and emerging trends
- Good communication skills, confident in presenting concepts to Senior management
Candidates invited to interview will need to demonstrate their right to work in the UK
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Dr. Barbara Sturm is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The company is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, skin colour, marital status, genetic information or parental status. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.