JOB TITLE: Sales Ambassador
DETAILS: Full Time
Dr. Barbara Sturm, one of the most sought-after aesthetic doctors in the world, drew on two decades of anti-inflammatory research and practice to create her high performance, ingredient science-focused skincare regimens. Her unique products have achieved cult status with skincare devotees worldwide, and her philosophy of healing the skin has challenged both aggressive approaches and the conventional wisdom.
Dr. Sturm has built more than a brand—she has built a lifestyle based on bettering oneself through education and self-care, focusing on your own beliefs and ambition and taking every challenge as an opportunity. Our community and customers are at the core of everything we do and their voices, opinions, and ideas inform each decision we make. Join us and become part of #TeamSturm.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Sales Ambassadors with an extensive sales background to join our Spa & Boutique team. You will be responsible for selling and delivering the highest level of service to clients. You will also support the daily business needs and requirements of the Spa & Boutique. If you have a genuine love for luxury skin care and are interested in an exciting career and challenging position with a fast-growing luxury skincare company- this job is perfect for you!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SALES AMBASSADOR
- Responsible for maximising and exceeding sales.
- Provide excellent standards in customer service.
- Advise and recommend skincare regimes for clients’ needs.
- Confidently conduct consultations for customers (including high profile customers).
- Build genuine and strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Support in-store brand events.
- Assist with inventory and operational tasks.
- Manage front of house duties while ensuring a professional positive and warm experience.
- Maintain housekeeping and hygiene standards.
- Be a true ambassador of the brand.
YOUR AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
- Proven sales experience within the beauty sector
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Ability to provide genuine and personalized skin care recommendations
- Advanced knowledge of beauty products
- Passion for selling and servicing customers.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Confidence and discretion
- Target driven with a proven track record of sales achievements
- Excellent track record in building a strong client book
- Team player, with ability working independently of direct supervision
- Friendly enthusiastic, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented setting that requires a high degree of multi-tasking, teamwork and adaptability.
- Ability to learn and utilize POS Systems, clientele tools and software.
- Aesthetician license/certifications, a plus.
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends & holidays.
Candidates invited to interview will need to demonstrate their right to work in the US.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Dr. Barbara Sturm is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The company is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, skin colour, marital status, genetic information or parental status. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.