About This Role:
We are seeking a Data Analyst to join the team that will take ownership of building out our data insights and infrastructure across the entire organization. In this role, you will report directly to our Manager of Revenue Operations and partner with our Co-founders, executives and department stakeholders to provide crucial data insights. You will be working across the business enabling the team to make sense out of their data and inform business decisions.
How You Will Contribute:
- Manage the data pipeline roadmap in collaboration with engineering platform team
- Build out connections to external data platforms such as Segment.io, Salesforce, Gainsight, Looker etc. from scratch
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to predict, measure, and interpret business trends
- Collect data from various systems, synthesizing that data into valuable insights
- Create, maintain and monitor the critical business health metrics to help our mission teams with the information they need to make decisions
- Partner with department heads to build out dashboards and reporting to increase visibility of company data to better inform business decisions
- Investigate and navigate through data complexity to identify what story the data is telling us
- Proactively surface and provide recommendations from a reporting and dashboard perspective to provide visibility into unknown questions
Skills You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Engineering, Statistics, Math or related field required
- 3+ years of experience in financial analysis, sales analytics, or an equivalent analytical role
- Strong SQL skills - you’re comfortable getting down and dirty with databases and enjoy pulling data and numbers
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Segment, Looker and building out charts, graphs and tables in those tools (Experience with Gainsight or Metabase is a huge plus)
- Experience in the field of Business Operations and/or Sales Strategy in either a large consulting firm or technology company – ecommerce experience preferred
- Collaborative and team oriented - Emotive has a Team Over Self culture and we are building a team that supports one another and shares best practices
- Experience with Python is a huge plus!
If hired for this position in California, the compensation range for this position is between $70,000-$95,000. The compensation may vary depending on your location, skills and experience. The compensation package may also include additional incentive compensation opportunities in the form of discretionary annual bonus or commissions, plus equity incentives. This information is provided per the California Pay Transparency Law.
The Emotive Story
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 1,000 eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.