Talent Acquisition Partner
About This Role:
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our rapidly growing team here at Emotive! In this role, you will own the full-cycle recruiting process for sales, customer success, engineering, product, and support teams, using strategic sourcing methods to bring in top talent and partner with hiring managers to continually refine interview processes. If you're a team player with an eye for top talent who loves connecting people and opportunities, this is the role for you!
How You Will Contribute:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to deeply understand hiring needs and drive the end-to-end recruitment process
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs
- Drive offer approval, extensions and negotiations
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Communicate key metrics and insights on recruiting pipeline and high level strategy to stakeholders across the business
- Continuously work on ways to improve the process; find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize efficiency of our assessment process
- Create and promote a positive candidate experience at every step of the process
- Mentor junior recruiters to help develop them in their own growth paths
Skills You Will Bring:
- 4+ years of full cycle business/corporate recruiting experience required
- 3+ years of in-house recruiting experience required, preferably at a tech startup or SaaS company
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent; disciplined strategy to source, engage and nurture prospective candidates
- Proven track record for assessing sales and CS talent, including leadership roles
- Collaborative and team oriented by nature - Emotive has a “no ego” culture and we are building a team that supports one another and shares best practices
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with hiring managers in order to create a seamless interview process and candidate experience
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse candidate pipeline
- Able to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
The Emotive Story
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 1,000 eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.