Payor Partnerships Manager
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Equip is a virtual program helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equip’s five-person care teams include dietitians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-around support to provide families healing and lasting recovery.
We created Equip to increase access to evidence-based treatment for all people affected by eating disorders. In line with this mission, we are committed to partnering closely with insurance companies and ensuring our team, patients, treatment, and brand reflect the diversity of those affected by eating disorders.
We are seeking a Payor Partnerships manager with a background in behavioral health, experienced in working with Managed Care Organizations with strong communication and relationship skills to join our growing team to revolutionize health care delivery. The Payor Partnerships Manager serves as a trusted partner for our health plans, reporting into the Senior Director of Client Strategy and working closely across internal teams to manage the day to day client interactions, support internal operation teams and identify areas of improvement/innovation in line with partner goals. This position will be focused on supporting our health plan partners from implementation through ongoing value delivery and accountable for year over year retention and expansion. The ideal candidate will be able to build strong relationships and lead contracting conversations with health plan executives. The Payor Partnerships Manager will serve as the subject matter expert for their client bases’ program delivery strategy, operational customizations, outcome metrics, program KPIs, analytical needs, program trends, and client specific program goals.
What you'll do
- Support multiple health plan partners from implementation through ongoing value delivery
- Serve as intermediary to fairly represent client interests and needs to Equip business (product feedback, operational design/support, member support, clinical care)
- Quarterback day-to-day program delivery, working closely with clinical operations and admissions leadership to deliver on program KPIs
- Execute on payor penetration strategy to identify and maintain referral partners within each health plan
- Accountable for health plan satisfaction, renewals & expansion opportunities to new markets, states, and lines of business, contract adherence, contract P&L, contract utilizationIdentify areas of opportunity to grow, scale, and optimize Equip program deliveryProduce and deliver high quality, actionable client meeting agendas, report content, etc.
- Assist in creation of Client Services strategy framework and content library to lay the groundwork for standard, scalable Client Relationships that promote excellence and the Equip values
- Ensure our clients are well positioned for program success by executing a best in class implementation and account management strategy that achieves key program milestones and exceeds expectations
Required Experience or Skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Previous experience in mental health working with Managed Care Organizations
- Proven experience leading multidisciplinary teams to deliver against aggressive project timelines using project management tools and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, adept at building strong working relationships, understanding roles and responsibilities within complex organizations, and representing the needs of both the Equip team and Client
- Experience owning and managing multiple concurrent relationships with diverse client base
- Key analytical abilities to generate program KPIs and insights both for internal and external stakeholders with an eye towards operational excellence and superior value deliveryStrong understanding of health care landscape, specifically payer and provider focused
- Excitement at the prospect to build the playbooks and then execute on them
- A passion for living our mission and values
Competitive salaries and bonuses, remote work, generous paid time-off, paid holidays, health benefits, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you'll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
See more open positions at Equip Health
Something looks off?