Clinical Partnerships Representative (DC/DMV area)
Sales & Business Development
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Equip is a virtual program helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equip’s five-person care teams include dietitians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-around support to provide families healing and lasting recovery.
We created Equip to increase access to evidence-based treatment for all people affected by eating disorders. In line with this mission, we are committed to partnering closely with insurance companies and ensuring our team, patients, treatment, and brand reflect the diversity of those affected by eating disorders.
About the role:
Equip is experiencing significant national growth and is seeking a Clinical Partnerships Manager to drive patient acquisition efforts through professional relationships. The Clinical Partnership Manager drives strong brand presence and cultivates strategic referral partnerships in a multi-state territory with the responsibility of meeting patient referral goals. In this role, you will lead outreach efforts across a diverse portfolio of professionals and organizations including but not limited to behavioral health clinicians, medical providers, hospitals, academic institutions, and other regional and national organizations. As the face of Equip, you will embody our values and mission while playing an integral role in sharing our eating disorder treatment with the world.
The right person has an entrepreneurial mindset, is a self-starter, and is results-driven. A successful Clinical Partnerships Representative will have exceptional relationship-building skills and experience in managing a book of business. An ideal candidate will have existing relationships in healthcare and behavioral healthcare fields and experience prospecting, developing, and nurturing referral partnerships in a full sales cycle. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone who is energized by a best-in-class company culture, opportunities to grow and shine, and being an integral part of one of the fastest growing companies in the health-tech industry..
- Create strategies for maximizing brand reach and provider relationships within a territory
- Cultivate new relationships and nurture existing ones through video conference calls, in-person meetings and events, and exceptional communication
- Deliver on patient acquisition and admissions goals in collaboration with various departments
- Manage data, outreach efforts, and reports in a CRM to demonstrate territory performance, identify key areas for improvement, and inform future strategy
- Effectively plan and execute regional events that drive engagement with the target professional audience
- Work hand-in-hand with Equip’s medical leaders to cultivate relationships with medical providers and hospitals through educational presentations and thoughtful interactions
- Deeply understand the specific territory’s needs and position Equip as a solution for providers.
- Identify inactive providers and create actionable plans and timelines to re-engage
- Collaborate with the Referral Coordinators and Admissions team to create a stellar referral process for provider partners.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, clinical operations, and client success teams to effectively penetrate new markets
- Identify local sponsorship opportunities and represent Equip at conferences
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years experience in a sales or business development role, preferably in healthcare
- Strong interpersonal skills, relationship-building expertise, and professional presence
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, build rapport, and influence at all levels of an organization
- Sharp organizational skills with capability to manage details in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Proven track record of meeting assigned goals
- Comfortable with a remote role and a remote team with high autonomy and self-motivation
- Ability to think critically to quickly and accurately work through challenges and rapid change
Bonus if you have the following:
- Previous experience in and are energized by a fast-paced, high-growth startup company
- Passion for mental health and eating disorder treatment and expanding access to quality treatment
- Existing relationships with medical and clinical providers, hospitals, and/or schools
Competitive salaries and bonuses, remote work, generous paid time-off, paid holidays, health benefits, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you'll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
See more open positions at Equip Health
Something looks off?