Clinical Partnerships Representative - Chicago
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
Equip is the leading virtual, evidence-based eating disorder treatment program on a mission to ensure that everyone with an eating disorder can access treatment that works. Created by clinical experts in the field and people with lived experience, Equip builds upon evidence-based treatments to empower individuals to reach lasting recovery. All Equip patients receive a dedicated care team, including a therapist, dietitian, physician, and peer and family mentor. The company operates in all 50 states and is partnered with most major health insurance plans. Learn more about our strong outcomes and treatment approach at www.equip.health
Founded in 2019, Equip has been a fully virtual company since its inception and is proud of the highly-engaged, passionate, and diverse Equisters that have created Equip’s culture. Recognized by Time as one of the most influential companies of 2023, along with awards from Linkedin and Lattice, we are grateful to Equipsters for building a sustainable treatment program that has served thousands of patients and families.
About the role:
Equip is experiencing significant national growth and is seeking a Clinical Partnerships Representative to drive patient acquisition efforts through professional relationships. The Clinical Partnership Representative drives strong brand presence and cultivates strategic referral partnerships in a multi-state territory with the responsibility of meeting patient referral goals. In this role, you will lead outreach efforts across a diverse portfolio of professionals and organizations including but not limited to behavioral health clinicians, medical providers, hospitals, academic institutions, and other regional and national organizations. For this role, the right candidate needs to live within the Chicago area. As the face of Equip, you will embody our values and mission while playing an integral role in sharing our eating disorder treatment with the world. The right person has an entrepreneurial mindset, is a self-starter, and is results-driven. A successful Clinical Partnerships Manager will have exceptional relationship-building skills and experience in managing a book of business. An ideal candidate will have existing relationships in this field and a passion for developing new referral partnerships. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone who is energized by a best-in-class company culture, opportunities to grow and shine, and being an integral part of one of the fastest growing companies in the healthtech industry.
- Create strategies for maximizing brand reach and provider relationships within a territory
- Cultivate new relationships and nurture existing ones through video conference calls, in-person meetings and events, and exceptional communication
- Deliver on patient acquisition and admissions goals in collaboration with various departments
- Manage data, outreach efforts, and reports in a CRM to demonstrate territory performance, identify key areas for improvement, and inform future strategy
- Effectively plan and execute regional events that drive engagement with the target professional audience
- Work hand-in-hand with Equip’s medical leaders to cultivate relationships with medical providers and hospitals through educational presentations and thoughtful interactions
- Deeply understand the specific territory’s needs and position Equip as a solution for providers.
- Identify inactive providers and create actionable plans and timelines to re-engage
- Collaborate with the Referral Coordinators and Admissions team to create a stellar referral process for provider partners.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, clinical operations, and client success teams to effectively penetrate new markets
- Identify local sponsorship opportunities and represent Equip at conferences
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years experience in a sales or business development role, preferably in healthcare
- Strong interpersonal skills, relationship-building expertise, and professional presence
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, build rapport, and influence at all levels of an organization
- Sharp organizational skills with capability to manage details in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Proven track record of meeting assigned goals
- Comfortable with a remote role and a remote team with high autonomy and self-motivation
- Ability to think critically to quickly and accurately work through challenges and rapid change
Bonus if you have the following:
- Previous experience in and are energized by a fast-paced, high-growth startup company
- Passion for mental health and eating disorder treatment and expanding access to quality treatment
- Existing relationships with medical and clinical providers, hospitals, and/or schools
Compensation and Benefits:
Equip offers competitive compensation and benefits programs as well as, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats to ensure community and connection. The Talent Acquisition team will provide candidates with our benefit guide and share compensation information beyond posted bands. Below we have highlighted a list of some of our most popular benefits.
Short and long term incentives, including yearly bonus potential
Remote work from home
Flexible PTO & Leave programs
Health, dental, and vision insurance
Wellness and reproductive care programs
401k retirement savings plan
Home office set-up stipend
Co-working monthly stipend
Equal Employment Opportunity:
At Equip, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, training and promotion, termination, and any other terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, familial status, age, weight, disability and/or any other legally protected classification protected by federal, state, or local law.