Juice Smoothie & Coffee Shift Lead
Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What We Offer:
- $18 - $24 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
- 401k with 4% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more…
What You Will Do:
- Manage customer requests, complaints or questions regarding our Barista - Tonic Bar items and services.
- Assist Managers in planning and executing all sales promotions effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in creating schedules, recruiting, and training team members.
- Direct team members to follow store policies, procedures and adhere to merchandising and cleanliness standards.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers in making a selection.
- Process transactions in a quick and efficient manner.
- Prepare all coffee, espresso, juice bar drinks ordered while maintaining high productivity levels.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment.
- Consistently check freshness of ingredients inventory to maintain food safety standards.
- Make sure food, utensils, and supplies are stocked.
- Assist in opening and closing duties: build or break down the display cases, properly secure product, and return them to the proper storage space.
- Help managers prepare for quarterly inventory.
- All other duties as assigned by management,
What You Will Bring:
- 1-2 years minimum experience as a Barista and Juice or Smoothie Bar Lead required.
- Great communication skills.
- Great time management skills.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with ten current stores (Beverly Hills, Calabasas, Culver City, Grove (Fairfax), Pasadena, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City, and Venice).
Erewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.