Juice Smoothie & Coffee Barista
Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What we offer:
- $18 - $21 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- 401k with 4% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more…
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
What You Will Do:
- Prepare all juice, smoothie, tonic and coffee bar drinks ordered while maintaining high productivity levels.
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintain accurate juice, smoothie and coffee department signage and pricing.
- Maintain back stock in good order.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment.
- Assist with the sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What You Will Bring:
- At least 1 year of experience as a barista or work in a juice or smoothie bar environment required.
- Maintain Food Handler's Certification.
- Great communication skills and work ethic.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a confined space.
- Applicants with proof of knowledge/skills proficiency of job requirements (i.e. Indeed proficiency test results, writing/reading comprehension, math proficiency, etc.) are highly preferred. Please submit your test results when applying, or provide a link to access your results on your resume/cover letter.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with ten current stores (Beverly Hills, Calabasas, Culver City, Grove (Fairfax), Pasadena, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City, and Venice).
Erewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.