Juice & Smoothie Porter/Dishwasher
Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What we offer:
- $18 - $21 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
- 401k with 4% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more…
What You Will Do:
- The Dishwasher/Porter is the heart of the Tonic Bar operations and allows the tonic bar to run smoothly. You will work closely with the tonic bar team and support the overall operations.
- Handling all food, storage and cleaning activities for the department in compliance with federal, state & local health and safety regulations.
- Maintains the sanitation for the back of the house including, removing garbage, and cleaning floors, coolers, freezers and stock areas.
- Responsible for keeping the dish pit, line and prep areas organized and clean.
- Replenishing dishes, blenders etc.
- Be available to assist other Tonic Bar clerks and prepare all juice, smoothie, tonic and coffee bar drinks ordered while maintaining high productivity levels and provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner when needed.
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Clear communication with the Tonic Bar Manager on supplies and equipment needs.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What You Will Bring:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 30lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability to clearly communicate with team members.
- Must be flexible to work nights and weekends based on business needs.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Food Handler Certification (Basic Food Safety) required
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with ten current stores. This role is for our Calabasas location, near Woodland Hills, Northridge, Chatsworth, Simi Valley, San Fernando, Encino, Tarzana and Van Nuys area.
Erewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.