Cafe- Food Service Associate
Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What we offer:
- $18 - $20 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- 401k with 4% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more…
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
What You Will Do:
- The Café is the forefront of customer service and hospitality for the store. It is imperative that this person exhibits strong communication skills, as he/she communicates directly with the café team and will need to communicate effectively with customers. Café Associates should have natural leadership skills and an optimistic attitude and be willing to go above and beyond for their customers.
- Full understanding and knowledge of the Erewhon brand and overall Café menu.
- Provides prompt and courteous services to guests in the Café.
- Prepares food according to quality and food safety standards.
- Maintains a safe, clean & sanitize work area that is appealing to our guests.
- Engage with guests and prepare their orders with accuracy and efficiency.
- Work as a team player.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What You Will Bring:
- Candidates must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer Service, retail or food service experience preferred.
- Food Handler Certification (Basic Food Safety) required.
- Must be 18 year of age or able to provide a work permit.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with ten current stores. This role is for our Palisades location near Santa Monica, Venice, Marina Del Rey, Mar Vista, Playa Vista, Encino, Tarzana, Topanga and Woodland Hills.
Erewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.