Juice/Smoothie and Barista Manager
Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What We Offer:
- $24 - $32 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
- 401k with 4% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more…
What You Will Do:
- Supervise scheduling, labor cost controls, inventory management, sales, operations, human resources of the Barista/Tonic Bar department.
- Organize stock and equipment
- Order product and other supplies
- Oversee store maintenance, cleanliness and security
- Plan and work to budgets, achieve sales targets
- Coordinate staff scheduling, and motivate and encourage staff to achieve targets
- Administer payrolls/labor costs
- Recruit new staff, and train and develop existing staff
- Ensure standards of hygiene are maintained
- Ensure store complies with health and safety regulations
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained
- Implement and instill in your team company policies, procedures and ethics
- Handle customer complaints
- Implement new promotional campaigns for the bar
- Prepare reports and other employee performance documentation.
- Report to, and attend regular meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by upper management.
What You Will Bring:
- 3 years minimum experience as a Barista and Juice or Smoothie Bar Manager required.
- Great communication skills.
- Great time management skills.
- Availability to travel and work out of our other Erewhon location.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with ten current stores (Beverly Hills, Calabasas, Culver City, Grove (Fairfax), Pasadena, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City, and Venice).
Erewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.