Sr. Data Analyst and BI Frontend Developer
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Data Analytics is a global team, that aims to empower Fireblocks with data through analysis, operational insights, strategic initiatives, and decision-making. If you want to be an industry leader, on a team experiencing hyper-growth, look no further! We’re looking for a highly skilled Senior Data/BI Analyst to join our team.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Data and BI Analyst, you’ll play a pivotal role in driving our data analytics initiatives, by leveraging your expertise in Tableau development and data warehouse (DWH) modeling. You’ll collaborate with the marketing, finance, and sales teams, to provide valuable insights and support critical decision-making processes. This is a fast-paced environment, where you’ll have the opportunity to manage multiple projects at once.
- Develop and maintain interactive dashboards, reports, and visualizations using Tableau to enable data-driven decision-making across the organization.
- Design and work closely with Data Engineers to implement efficient and scalable data warehouse models to ensure accurate and accessible data for business analytics.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather requirements, understand business objectives, and translate them into actionable analytical solutions.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and develop data-driven recommendations to drive business growth, improve customer experience, and optimize operational efficiencies.
- Perform data mining, segmentation, and predictive modeling to identify trends, patterns, and insights to support marketing, finance, and sales initiatives.
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy, and consistency through data validation, cleansing, and quality control measures.
- Conduct end-user training on Data tools and models.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in the fields of data analytics, business intelligence, and visualization.
- 5+ years of experience as a Data/Business Intelligence Analyst or BI Developer
- Proven experience as a Tableau Developer, creating interactive dashboards, reports, and visualizations
- Strong expertise in data warehouse modeling, ETL processes, and SQL querying
- Solid understanding of statistical concepts, data mining techniques, and predictive modeling
- Strong ability to lead and execute projects in an agile way
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively present complex data insights to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, global startup environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related discipline.
- Tableau Creator certified
- Experience in marketing, finance, or sales analytics, enabling you to deliver actionable insights to drive revenue growth and optimize business strategies
- Familiarity with financial services, fintech, or related industries
- Previous exposure to cloud-based data analytics platforms, such as AWS or Snowflake
- Advanced degree preferred
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This range is specific to New York City and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is $109,000 - $61,000. The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits.
While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of your decision to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.