Integrated Marketing Director
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
The Marketing team is looking for someone who is passionate about technology and has a roll-up-their-sleeves mentality to join our global team. You’ll play a crucial role in owning the execution of integrated marketing campaigns, including demand gen. and brand awareness within the Americas region. If you want to be an industry leader, on a team experiencing hyper-growth, look no further!
What you’ll do
The Director of Integrated Marketing will combine strategy and planning with hands-on program creation. You’ll own goals, strategy, and programs, as well as support the day-to-day tactical needs of a busy team. In this role, you’ll work closely with the demand generation, paid media, digital marketing, content marketing, and product marketing teams.
- Produce integrated marketing campaigns from inception to optimization with a cross-functional marketing team including demand generation, project management, digital marketing, comms / PR, content marketing, social media, events, sales teams, and third parties.
- Work with cross-functional groups including solution marketing to develop the overarching strategy and approach for the Americas region, including appropriate messaging, content, and stories from which to build campaigns.
- Establish targets for key performance measures.
- Develop and communicate the marketing campaign calendar.
- Work with content managers and Product Marketing to develop content that maps to the target audience’s needs at each stage of the customer’s journey for every campaign and channel.
- Manage, test, and optimize campaigns leveraging multiple channels to ensure target audiences are engaged and meeting defined metrics.
- Work closely with sales and sales leadership to ensure programs are aligned with sales objectives, communicate to the sales organization for activation, and get campaign and content ideas and feedback.
- Manage and monitor program spending to ensure budget decisions are optimized and meet quarterly and yearly targets.
- Work with project managers to develop and monitor project plans and schedules.
- Coordinating the various external/internal teams working on the campaign.
- Monitoring and communicating campaign effectiveness, progress, goal attainment, and providing recommendations for optimization.
- Presenting key programs and assets to internal constituents including product marketing, sales teams, and third parties.
- 5+ years of integrated marketing experience in B2B software or cybersecurity industry
- Experience in financial services, fintech, or crypto
- Proven track record to effectively execute integrated marketing programs on both a strategic and tactical level
- Ability to work across groups and get results with external and internal constituents
- Ability to lead project-related budgets, track and monitor campaign performance, and spend
- Ability to carefully analyze program results and performance trends and make data-driven decisions
- Creative problem solver who brings new ideas to the table
- Teammate who is focused on collective success vs. individual wins
- Collaboration and team coordination skills required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for crypto and digital assets
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This range is specific to New York City and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is $166,000 - $218,000. The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits.
While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of your decision to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.