Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
The Security & IT team is looking for someone who is passionate about technology and has a roll-up-their-sleeves mentality to join our global team. You’ll play a crucial role in implementing and managing our security infrastructure. If you want to be an industry leader, on a team experiencing hyper-growth, look no further!
What you’ll do
As a hands-on InfoSec Engineer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our systems and data are protected against cyber threats and vulnerabilities. You’ll work closely with the InfoSec Architect and collaborate with cross-functional teams to maintain the security stack and continuously enhance our security measures.
- Implement, manage, and maintain the organization’s security solutions and tools, including, email security, EDRs, NDRs, SSPM, DSPM, SSE, identity and access management, and more.
- Collaborate with the InfoSec Architect to establish workflows for real-time security situational awareness.
- Implement proper security layers for newly introduced corporate technologies.
- Configure and harden systems (SaaS, self-hosted, data warehouses, etc.), ensuring they meet security standards and best practices.
- Manage identity and access management (IAM), user management, data security, and product-specific security measures.
- Work in coordination with cross-functional teams to ensure security measures are effectively integrated into various business processes.
- Work closely with the SecOps team (and SOC) to make sure all required security logs and events are available for them.
- 3+ years of experience in a security engineering role
- Strong understanding of security principles, technologies, and best practices
- Strong coding and scripting skills for security automation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This range is specific to New York City and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is $74,000 - $145,000. The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits.
While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of your decision to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.