Talent Development Specialist
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Reporting to the Knowledge Management Director you will support our talent development initiatives by conducting remote and in-person onboarding, developing curriculum, and facilitating workshops. You’ll develop and produce live and on-demand training modules that enable self-paced scaling and look to refresh our learning resources to drive company wide development. You’ll bring new ideas, strategy, and fresh experiences to help us scale.
What you’ll do:
- Design, coordinate, implement, deliver, and present learning & development materials and activities to meet the needs of the organization
- Lead onboarding processes globally
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and provide feedback to leadership
- Ensure quality learning outcomes by facilitating events, encouraging participation, building learner motivation, and delivering constructive feedback
- Analyze employee performance data to identify areas of improvement
- Create reports on training activities and progress
- Conduct research on best practices in talent development
- Maintain a database of learning materials and resources
- Prepare training materials for upcoming sessions
- Help maintaining the company’s LMS
- 3+ years of Learning & Development or Talent Development experience
- Extremely proficient with Google Suite and related program software
- Experienced with training development tools like Storyline, RISE, Adobe suite and more.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development programs
- Excellent level of English - both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.