Sales Engineer, Japan
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Looking for an industry-leading, secure digital asset platform experiencing hypergrowth valued at $8 billion? Welcome to Fireblocks!
Here’s the bit about us:
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets like cryptocurrencies and NFTs. At Fireblocks, we enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks supports the most diverse set of tools to work with digital assets, be it DeFi, Tokenization, NFTs or Staking across the whole industry.
As of January, we serve over 1600 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $4 trillion in digital assets, and are the world's highest-valued digital asset infrastructure company, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale
Here’s the bit about the opportunity:
As a Sales Engineer at Fireblocks in Japan, you will take full ownership and responsibility for your designated projects and clients, from the sales demonstration part of the process through to client onboarding. You will be expected to understand the competitive landscape and how other competing solutions and platforms operate, be a gatekeeper to the internal engineering groups, assist with POC setup and testing, give demos on all advanced features related to API, handle tier 1-3 knowledge transfer to customers, coordinate workshops, assist in customer onboarding, handle RFPs and more.
For this position, you will be required to be in Japan
- Working within a supportive APAC-wide Sales Engineering team of highly motivated self-starters
- Supporting the Sales team through the entire client sales cycle from qualification to client onboarding
- Tailoring each demo to match the unique requirements of the customer to show how Fireblocks can support their Digital Asset goals
- Delivering in-depth technical presentations to C-level executives and cybersecurity professionals on a regular basis
- Collaborate internally with Account Managers, Sales Directors and Product Managers
- Translating technical knowledge and terminology to non-technical audiences
- Managing multiple projects and preparing RFx responses simultaneously, each with its own bespoke requirements
- Experience in either a pre-sales or consulting position within a Fintech, Crypto or Cybersecurity company
- A high technical acumen with natural curiosity and willingness to dig deep into complex technologies
- Confident & concise communication with excellent presentation skills
- A demonstrable passion for Blockchain and the Crypto industry, whether it be a professional or a personal interest
- An analytical approach that intuitively connects the dots
- A proactive, self-starter mindset with an interest and knowledge of Banking, Financial Services or Fintech
- Enthusiasm when educating customers and colleagues
- The ability to work with Webhooks, REST APIs and perform basic scripting tasks
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Japanese
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.