Jobs in Research & Insights
As a GWIer you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data tech. We think big to make an impact, we’re not afraid to ask why and we always show respect. Those values are what got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
We are looking for Research professionals to be part of the GWI research team! You’ll be responsible for the most valuable asset in the business - the research and data collection itself. Our goal is to make GWI the go-to research solution for all insight needs. We pride ourselves on unearthing clients needs and aligning a number of solutions to create a bespoke offering.
We are looking for research professionals to drive our quantitative global survey programme. You’ll be creating new, big surveys, working closely with data processing and engineering teams, to ensure absolute data quality.
If you’re interested…
We’re hiring across the board and are always looking to create roles to welcome the very best talent into the GWI family. If you’re interested in joining us in any capacity, Early Careers or experienced talent…hit apply and we’ll get in touch and say hello!
Great benefits make a big difference. Not just to employees, but to the whole vibe of a business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks, rewards and office benefits - all in line with Covid-19 guidelines of course.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave (prorated)
- Hybrid working, flexitime and a great work-life balance (don’t just take our word, check out Glassdoor)
- Allocated shares from day 1, according to GWI’s share scheme
- Work from Anywhere policy
- Simplyhealth cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Accredited learning and development programs
- Auto-enrol pension plan with GWI matching up to 4%
- A range of discounts and freebies
- Cycle to work scheme and commuter season ticket loan
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- Early finishes on a Friday
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities, including free online yoga and team outings
Diversity & Inclusion
Imagine if our data came from just one kind of person. We’d get a very nuanced view of the world. And we definitely wouldn’t have got off the ground as a business.
We’re so lucky to live in a society where differences are celebrated – so we’d expect nothing else from our teams. In fact, the GWI office is as diverse as our global data, it’s really important to us that it stays that way. That means whatever your race, religion, sexual orientation or gender, this is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely and make your mark.
Something looks off?