Research Executive (GR)
We’re looking for a research executive to join us here at GWI. Not just any research executive though. Someone ambitious and genuine, who works best in the midst of a collaborative and forward-thinking team. That’s because as a GWIer you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data tech. We think big to make an impact, we’re not afraid to ask why and we always show respect. Those values are what got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
About the job
The Global Research team is a growing team with a mission to ensure that the best and most innovative market research practices are followed and applied. The team works to make GWI an industry leader in research methods, transparency and participant experience. You’ll be working alongside other researchers to plan, execute and manage large surveys both pre-release and post-release to ensure that we’re always delivering data of the highest quality.
What you’ll be doing
- Researching topics and brands for inclusion in our surveys, and contributing to survey design and question formulation
- Scripting and checking – script surveys using our online platform, Qualtrics/Dash, and ensure they are functional and of the highest quality
- Fieldwork management – monitoring fieldwork and working with panel providers to obtain the required sample, ensuring utmost quality across planned collection metrics
- Devising clear data specifications to our internal data processing teams
- Being the day-to-day point of contact with other internal teams, such as data processing, to deliver projects
- Defining rules for survey data quality and implementing alongside our data processing team
- Standardising data validation processes and updating all relevant documentation
First things first, as a disruptor in the global market research industry, we haven’t come this far without entrepreneurial spirit and a get-up-and-go attitude. So if you think we’ll see that in you, then you’re already halfway there. Here’s the rest of what we’d like you to bring to the table.
- Understanding of quantitative research methods
- Desire to work in multi-market research
- Desire to work in research design and project management
- Experience of writing, scripting and running surveys
- Meticulous attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills, working to deadlines across multiple projects
- Experience of desk research and collating data from a variety of different sources
- Availability to work in Athens (GR)
Great benefits make a big difference. Not just to employees, but to the whole vibe of a business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks, rewards and office benefits.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave (prorated)
- Hybrid working, flexitime and a great work-life balance (don’t just take our word, check out Glassdoor)
- Allocated shares according to GWI’s share scheme
- Work from Anywhere policy
- LinkedIn Learning and ongoing Learning and Development opportunities
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- Early finishes on a Friday
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities and team outings
Who we are
GWI was founded with the knowledge that understanding your audience is really important for business. When you know who you’re speaking to and why, you can create content and campaigns that stand out to the people that matter.
Through our global online survey, we gather data on the behaviour and perceptions of consumers across the world. This provides businesses with deep, actionable insights on their audience, revealed from data they trust.
It’s been going well, too. Since launching in 2009, we’ve become one of the UK’s fastest growing target audience companies. We’re not about to stop growing any time soon. As a business, we’re on a mission to re-engineer data-driven marketing, and we’re on the lookout for talented people to join us.
Diversity & Inclusion
Imagine if our data came from just one kind of person. We’d get a very nuanced view of the world. And we definitely wouldn’t have gotten off the ground as a business.
Although things certainly aren’t perfect, we live in a society where differences are increasingly celebrated – so we’d expect nothing else from our teams. In fact, the GWI office is as diverse as our global data, it’s really important to us that it stays that way. This is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely and make your mark.
Something looks off?