Data Privacy Analyst
We’re looking for a data privacy analyst to join us here at GWI. Not just any data privacy analyst though. Someone ambitious and genuine, who works best in the midst of a collaborative and forward-thinking team. That’s because as a GWIer you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data tech. We think big to make an impact, we’re not afraid to ask why and we always show respect. Those values are what got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
About the job
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about the Legal world and the role they play in GWI’s bigger picture. You’ll be part of a small Legal team that works on a global scale where you’d make a huge impact by helping with the numerous challenges we come across every day.
What you’ll be doing
GWI’s Privacy Assistant will have a go-getter attitude and is enthusiastic about adding value to the Legal team.
- Actioning and reviewing Privacy Impact Assessments and Legitimate Interests Assessments
- Handling data incidents and conducting risk assessments
- Maintaining our Register of Processing Activities
- Assisting with data subject rights requests
- Assisting with the drafting of privacy notices and data protection policies
- Reviewing and drafting data processing and transfer agreements
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand privacy gaps and provide ad-hoc support and guidance
- Provide support to the Data Privacy Manager with implementing privacy compliance
- Supporting with privacy administrative tasks
- Supporting the overall function of the Legal team.
First things first, as a disruptor in the global market research industry, we haven’t come this far without entrepreneurial spirit and a get-up-and-go attitude. So if you think we’ll see that in you, then you’re already halfway there. Here’s the rest of what we’d like you to bring to the table.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage your own workload and manage upwards where required.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven experience in a privacy role.
Great benefits make a big difference. Not just to employees, but to the whole vibe of a business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks, rewards and office benefits.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave (prorated)
- Hybrid working, flexitime and a great work-life balance (don’t just take our word, check out Glassdoor)
- Allocated shares according to GWI’s share scheme
- Work from Anywhere policy
- A range of discounts and freebies
- LinkedIn Learning and ongoing Learning and Development opportunities
- Simplyhealth cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Auto-enroll pension plan with GWI matching up to 4%
- Cycle to work scheme and commuter season ticket loan
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- Early finishes on a Friday
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities, including free online yoga and team outings
Who we are
GWI was founded with the knowledge that understanding your audience is really important for business. When you know who you’re speaking to and why, you can create content and campaigns that stand out to the people that matter.
Through our global online survey, we gather data on the behaviour and perceptions of consumers across the world. This provides businesses with deep, actionable insights on their audience, revealed from data they trust.
It’s been going well, too. Since launching in 2009, we’ve become one of the UK’s fastest growing target audience companies. We’re not about to stop growing any time soon. As a business, we’re on a mission to re-engineer data-driven marketing, and we’re on the lookout for talented people to join us.
Diversity & Inclusion
Imagine if our data came from just one kind of person. We’d get a very nuanced view of the world. And we definitely wouldn’t have got off the ground as a business.
Although things certainly aren’t perfect, we live in a society where differences are increasingly celebrated – so we’d expect nothing else from our teams. In fact, the GWI office is as diverse as our global data, it’s really important to us that it stays that way. This is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely and make your mark.
Something looks off?