Location: New York | Department: CSI | Employment type: Full-Time
We’re looking for an Insight Associate to join us here at GWI. Not just any Insight Associate though. Someone ambitious and genuine, who works best in the midst of a collaborative and forward-thinking team. That’s because as a GWIer you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data tech. We think big to make an impact, we’re not afraid to ask why and we always show respect. Those values are what got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
About the job
The insight needs of our new and existing clients are growing, which means we need more analysts in our Strategic Insights team. This team are the ‘storytellers’ of GWI and they’re all about bespoke: responding to specific briefs, seeing what the data is saying and turning it into customized stories that are the right fit for our target audiences and clients.
We need an associate to create high-quality content and assets that promote the value of our data and reveal the unexpected insights which lie within. You’ll be using your knowledge of digital trends, combined with GWI’s datasets, to put together targeted reports and outputs that are relevant to our different clients’ needs.
What you’ll be doing
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Working closely with other analysts on the scoping and delivery of bespoke client projects that answer their needs. This involves accurately interpreting clients’ briefs and producing a wide range of deliverables that are on top of industry trends and make actionable recommendations.
- Working closely with the Revenue team on pitch opportunities and producing PowerPoint decks that tell stories with our datasets and showcase their value to potential clients.
- Responding to client queries promptly and thoroughly, and supplying insights, data and guidance when needed.
First things first, as a disruptor in the global market research industry, we haven’t come this far without entrepreneurial spirit and a get-up-and-go attitude. So if you think we’ll see that in you, then you’re already halfway there. Here’s the rest of what we’d like you to bring to the table.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office’s Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy to put together reporting that is accurate and free from mistakes.
- Excellent written English and strong verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Some commercial experience of working as a researcher or analyst, or experience of converting data into stories.
- Experience working on client-facing projects.
- Adaptable - Our team is growing and fast! We need someone who can keep up with the pace, be open to change and adapt to a growing team.
- Analytical - We have lots of data available and it’s key that we break it down into digestible, interesting content for our clients and prospects.
- Team player - With our team split across the US, UK and Greece, being comfortable working with others is key!
This role offers a base salary ranging from $59,000 - $62,000 depending on skills, experience and location. Check out more of our awesome benefits below, or reach out for more details!
Great benefits make a big difference. Not just to employees, but to the whole vibe of a business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks, rewards and office benefits - all in line with Covid-19 guidelines of course.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- 23 PTO days and an extra duvet day for a time when you really need it
- Flexitime and a great work-life balance (don’t just take our word, check out Glassdoor!)
- Allocated shares according to GWI’s share scheme
- Three-week work from anywhere!
- A range of discounts and freebies
- LinkedIn Learning and ongoing Learning and Development opportunities
- Health insurance at only a $1 a month, plus dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Automatic 401k enrollment
- A well-stocked kitchen and breakfast options galore (some healthy, some not so healthy) - should you wish to attend our offices, while observing Covid-19 guidelines
- Holiday and summer parties, trivia nights, happy hour drinks and more
- Early finishes on Friday
Who we are
GWI was founded with the knowledge that understanding your audience is really important for business. When you know who you’re speaking to and why, you can create content and campaigns that stand out to the people that matter.
Through our global online survey, we gather data on the behavior and perceptions of consumers across the world. This provides businesses with deep, actionable insights on their audience, revealed from data they trust.
It’s been going well, too. Since launching in 2009, we’ve become one of the UK’s fastest growing target audience companies. We’re not about to stop growing any time soon. As a business, we’re on a mission to re-engineer data-driven marketing, and we’re on the lookout for talented people to join us.
Diversity & Inclusion
Imagine if our data came from just one kind of person. We’d get a very nuanced view of the world. And we definitely wouldn’t have gotten off the ground as a business.
We’re so lucky to live in a society where differences are celebrated – so we’d expect nothing else from our teams. In fact, the GWI office is as diverse as our global data, and it’s really important to us that it stays that way. That means whatever your race, religion, sexual orientation or gender, this is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely and make your mark.
Something looks off?