Product Manager II (Experiences)
Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
GoFundMe is a global community of over 100 million people with the common purpose of helping one another. Our mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causes—for themselves, each other, and their communities. In 2022, GoFundMe joined together with Classy, a leading nonprofit fundraising software company that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Together, GoFundMe and Classy have empowered people and organizations to raise more than $25 billion since 2010. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the world.
Join us! The GoFundMe team is searching for our next Product Manager focused on core experiences. This person will be a part of building the next wave of capabilities and features that enable our fundraiser organizers to run more successful fundraisers and engage with their donor community in meaningful ways. This role will specifically own and lead outcomes related to GoFundMe’s focus on coaching organizers. Our PMs are responsible for setting the vision, strategy, and owning the execution on plans that are developed. We value individuals who can contribute to a team, and are looking for someone with deep curiosity, humility, and accountability who can help us to create the best product and experiences for our users.
- Define and drive the strategy for the fundraising coaching initiative, aligning it with GoFundMe's overall mission and objectives.
- Conduct in-depth user research and segmentation analysis to understand the diverse needs and preferences of our organizers.
- Develop a tailored and audience-segmented coaching approach that addresses specific challenges and goals of different types of organizers.
- Work closely with the Data Science team to leverage user data and insights to personalize coaching recommendations and improve the effectiveness of the coaching features.
- Develop and prioritize a backlog of user stories and product requirements based on data, user feedback, and market trends, taking into account the varying needs of different organizer segments.
- Collaborate with Engineering to ensure the timely delivery of features, working closely with Design to ensure a flawless user experience.
- Conduct regular evaluations and A/B tests to measure the impact and effectiveness of our approach, iterating and optimizing as needed.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Customer Support teams to develop effective strategies and resources to educate and support organizers in using our features
- Monitor key metrics related to the coaching initiative and report on progress and impact to stakeholders.
- Lead discovery on new Experiences initiatives that supercharges fundraising success for our organizers.
- Have 3+ years of product management or relevant experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience a plus
- Have a growth mindset
- Ask what the problem is first before jumping to the solution
- Always put yourself in the shoes of the customer
- Wonder why a product works a certain way, and how it could be better
- Love learning new things
- Are able to build relationships and bridges through compassionate communication
- Have strong problem solving skills and drive excellence
- Are passionate about building products from the ground up and have a strong product sense
- Are empathetic team player
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: impatient to be great, find a way, earn trust every day, fueled by purpose
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $100,000 - $135,000 + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.
Learn more about GoFundMe: