Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
GoFundMe is a global community of over 100 million people with the common purpose of helping one another. Our mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causes—for themselves, each other, and their communities. In 2022, GoFundMe joined together with Classy, a leading nonprofit fundraising software company that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Together, GoFundMe and Classy have empowered people and organizations to raise more than $25 billion since 2010. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the world.
Join us! The GoFundMe team is searching for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst on the Data Insights team. As a key member of the Data Insights team’s Business Intelligence initiative you will work to build scalable reporting and business decision-making tools to answer some of the company’s most important questions, optimize, develop and implement workflows, and ultimately effect change and improve efficiency throughout the company.
- 4+ years of experience in business intelligence or operations analyst role
- Experience using Business Intelligence/Data Visualization tools like Looker or Tableau
- Experience with theory and practice of design of experiments and statistical analysis of results
- Experience in scripting for automation (e.g. Python) and advanced SQL skills.
- Build compelling and performant dashboards, reports, etc
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence tool development and maintenance
- Knowledge of relational databases
- High level of curiosity and problem solving skills
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into consumable operational and strategic dashboards and reports
- Basic knowledge of best practices when it comes to data visualization, data governance, and scalable reporting
- Excellent communication skills; ability to translate questions from stakeholders into data needs
- Basic knowledge of ETL processes and best practices
- Productionize metrics and optimize reporting using SQL, dbt and Looker
- Gather reporting and KPI requirements from stakeholders at various levels and with varying levels of technical/data expertise
- Participate in the development of the Business Intelligence roadmap and reporting infrastructure
- Mentor more junior business intelligence analysts
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: impatient to be great, find a way, earn trust every day, fueled by purpose
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $115,000 - $155,000 + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.
Learn more about GoFundMe:
GoFundMe 2022 | Year in Help
We Support Justice + Equality