Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
Join us! At GoFundMe & Classy, we strive to provide the best in class benefits as part of our total rewards philosophy so employees feel supported from a total wellbeing standpoint both in and out of the workplace. We are looking for a Benefits Manager to join our People Operations team, reporting to our Senior Manager, Total Rewards & Analytics, who will be responsible for managing our global benefits programs at both GoFundMe and Classy. In this role, you will work closely with our employees, benefit partners, and internal teams to manage & innovate our top-notch benefit programs and provide guidance on all benefits-related matters including but not limited to healthcare, wellbeing programs, retirement plans, leave of absence & accommodations, and workers compensation. The role requires an in-depth knowledge of benefit programs, strong attention to detail, excellent project management & communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Work in partnership with our Senior Benefits Analyst to support our global benefit programs, employee questions, and continued education
- Manage our holistic global benefit programs and ensure they tie back to our employee value proposition and total rewards strategy
- Manage relationships with all global benefit brokers, vendors, & partners
- Manage annual renewals (US & Ireland) - analyzing industry benchmarks & working w/ our brokers to propose recommendations
- Project manage consolidated billing & reconciliation with external and internal partners
- Manage all benefit compliance including healthcare SOB/WRAP docs, 5500 filings, ACA, HIPAA training, 401(k) benefit audit, NDT testing, year-end ADP testing, etc.
- Manage retirement & pension plans including vendor & platform management, 401(k) advisory team/Investment Committee, and annual compliance and testing
- Manage leave of absence, accommodations, and workers compensation programs
- Partner with people & workplace teams on company-wide wellbeing initiatives and amplify employee engagement
- Support annual survey and benchmarking efforts to ensure that benefit offerings align with market practice and optimize cost & employee value proposition
- 7+ years of experience in global benefit program management
- Must have experience with US and international healthcare & benefits - experience in Ireland a strong plus
- Knowledge of multi-state, federal, and international employment laws and regulations related to benefit and leave entitlements. For international, specifically Ireland, UK, with experience in international expansion
- Experience supporting an organization with moving from fully funded to self-funded a strong plus
- Experience with annual benefit compliance testing and filings
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency with data analysis and reporting
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Self-motivated, proactive working style with the ability to work independently and complete deliverables in a timely manner
- Incredibly strong communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Proficient in Google Docs or Microsoft Office Suite
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $120,000 - $165,000 + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.
Learn More about GoFundMe
We’re proud to partner with GoFundMe.org, an independent public charity, to extend the reach and impact of our generous community, while helping drive critical social change. You can learn more about GoFundMe.org’s activities and impact in their FY ‘23 annual report.