Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
GoFundMe is a global community of over 100 million people with the common purpose of helping one another. Our mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causes—for themselves, each other, and their communities. In 2022, GoFundMe joined together with Classy, a leading nonprofit fundraising software company that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Together, GoFundMe and Classy have empowered people and organizations to raise more than $25 billion since 2010. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the world.
Join us! The GoFundMe team is searching for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst. As a key member of the Data Insights team’s Business Intelligence initiative you will work to build scalable reporting and business decision-making tools to answer some of the company’s most important questions, optimize, develop and implement workflows, and ultimately effect change and improve efficiency throughout the company.
This is a remote position. Candidates considered for this role will be located in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 5+ years of experience in business intelligence or operations analyst role
- Experience using Business Intelligence/Data Visualization tools like Looker or Tableau
- Experience with theory and practice of design of experiments and statistical analysis of results
- Experience in scripting for automation (e.g. Python) and advanced SQL skills.
- Build compelling and performant dashboards, reports, etc.
- Solid understanding of Business Intelligence tool development and maintenance
- Knowledge of relational databases
- High level of curiosity and problem solving skills
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into consumable operational and strategic dashboards and reports
- Basic knowledge of standard processes when it comes to data visualization, data governance, and scalable reporting
- Superb communication skills; ability to translate questions from collaborators into data needs
- Basic knowledge of ETL processes and standard methodologies
- Productionize metrics and optimize reporting using SQL, dbt and Looker
- Capture reporting and important metric requirements from partners at various levels and with varying levels of technical/data expertise
- Participate in the development of the Business Intelligence roadmap and reporting infrastructure
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay.
- Rich healthcare benefits and supportive time off policies.
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, and family planning.
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees.
- Learning & development and recognition programs.
- “Gives Back” Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups.
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: impatient to be great, find a way, earn trust every day, fueled by purpose.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe:
We’re proud to partner with GoFundMe.org, an independent public charity, to extend the reach and impact of our generous community, while helping drive critical social change. You can learn more about GoFundMe.org’s activities and impact in their FY ‘23 annual report.
Our annual “Year in Help” report reflects our community’s impact in advancing our mission of helping people help each other.
For recent company news and announcements, visit our Newsroom.