Integrated Marketing Director
Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
GoFundMe is a global community of over 100 million people with the common purpose of helping one another. Our mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causes—for themselves, each other, and their communities. In 2022, GoFundMe joined together with Classy, a leading nonprofit fundraising software company that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Together, GoFundMe and Classy have empowered people and organizations to raise more than $25 billion since 2010. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the world.
Join us! The GoFundMe team is searching for our next Integrated Marketing Director. This leader will report into the Head of Marketing and work closely with the Product team to ensure we’re building incredible products that make a difference in people’s lives. They also will be responsible for developing marketing strategies that drive market adoption, engagement, and retention across GoFundMe’s new and existing product offerings.
We're keen to shape this role with you through the interview process, so open minded candidates with strong ideas are ideal!
- Key role in Marketing Leadership team alongside Brand/Creative, Digital Strategy and Digital Marketing leads to set strategic alignment, shared goals, cross-functional planning and metrics
- Manage a growing team of impact-focused marketers developing positioning, feature refinement, and comprehensive go-to-market strategies that reinforce GoFundMe’s brand positioning and drive growth.
- Alongside the Consumer Insights team, develop cutting-edge quantitative and qualitative insights and translate them into actionable marketing strategies that show an impact on product development, launches, and adoption.
- Partner with Product on driving high-visibility product launches to demonstrate innovation and ultimately drive new revenue by adding value to the target audience’s experience.
- Develop content and programs with the broader Marketing, Comms and International teams that educate and nurture our organizers and donors to use GoFundMe in new and distinct ways.
- Lead holistic marketing campaigns that drive business goals, brand love and consideration and serve our audiences.
- Workload includes 50% individual contributor work to develop strategies, budget, align with measurement, attribution and planning; and 50% leadership work evaluating recommendations from Growth, Product and Integrated Marketing teams under your supervision as well as inputs and collaboration from stakeholder teams within Marketing, Corp Affairs, Comms, Product, Innovation and Executive teams
- 10-13+ years of experience in strategic and holistic marketing roles leveraging relevant paid, owned and earned media strategies
- 5+ years experience leading, managing and growing cross-discipline teams.
- KPI & results-driven practitioner that understands where marketing activities drive business, keen eye toward measurement and attribution, efficacy of campaign investments
- Impeccably organized with the ability to rigorously prioritize numerous opportunities and stakeholders across the MarCom and broader org
- Versed in culture, trends, industry standards to create relevant, engaging and meaningful experiences for fundraisers and donors
- Track record of insights-fueled strategy development, seasoned brief writer with ability to create or coach formats to best serve consistency and unique situations
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: impatient to be great, find a way, earn trust every day, fueled by purpose
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $159,000 - $218,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.
Learn more about GoFundMe:
We’re proud to partner with GoFundMe.org, an independent public charity, to extend the reach and impact of our generous community, while helping drive critical social change. You can learn more about GoFundMe.org’s activities and impact in their FY ‘23 annual report.
Our annual “Year in Help” report reflects our community’s impact in advancing our mission of helping people help each other.
For recent company news and announcements, visit our Newsroom.