Lead Bilingual Recruiter (Contract Position)
Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
GoFundMe is a global community of over 100 million people with the common purpose of helping one another. Our mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causes—for themselves, each other, and their communities. In 2022, GoFundMe joined together with Classy, a leading nonprofit fundraising software company that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Together, GoFundMe and Classy have empowered people and organizations to raise more than $25 billion since 2010. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the world.
Join us! The GoFundMe team is searching for a Lead Bilingual Recruiter (Spanish & English) for an independent contractor position. As a key member of the talent acquisition team you will work to lead & recruit candidates that reside in Buenos Aires, Argentina. This contract position will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition.
This is a remote position. Candidates considered for this role must be located in Argentina or Mexico or the US.
- Full-cycle recruiting working on a variety of technical & data roles. This person will support openings found on our careers page in Buenos Aires.
- Experience leading hiring efforts & successfully closing up to 10 roles a quarter for remote roles in Argentina (at least 3/ month). Partner closely with hiring managers and their teams: to understand our hiring needs and create unique strategies for each, guide them through the process, and share market findings and recommendations.
- Take the lead in driving a full cycle recruiting process from job requirement approval to close.
- Partner with the rest of the talent acquisition team and surrounding departments to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Build a strong diverse candidate pool and have experience recruiting on specialized diversity initiatives.
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of LinkedIn sourcing, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques.
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
- Prioritize and project manage to specific hiring dates and goals
- Report out on sourcing & screening metrics, industry findings, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred, but not a must have)
- 6+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in Latin America (particularly Argentina)
- Technical & Data recruiting experience in a competitive tech industry
- Demonstrated ability to identify, engage and close candidates with a variety of experience and skills (including leadership positions)
- A team member who is innovative, compassionate and constantly looking for new ways to find top talent and reach underrepresented communities.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, lead and have an appetite to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the recruiting process.
- Strong project management & mentoring skills
- Successful track record of filling positions in a high growth environment, and have the data to prove it
- Ability to interface and guide Senior Leadership
- An understanding of (and ability to run) search and placement metrics to continually improve the recruiting process
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Proactive and accountable attitude is a must!
- Experience using an ATS system (Greenhouse preferred)
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay
- Remote position
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: impatient to be great, find a way, earn trust every day, fueled by purpose
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation range based on your location during the hiring process.
Learn more about GoFundMe:
We’re proud to partner with GoFundMe.org, an independent public charity, to extend the reach and impact of our generous community, while helping drive critical social change. You can learn more about GoFundMe.org’s activities and impact in their FY ‘23 annual report.
Our annual “Year in Help” report reflects our community’s impact in advancing our mission of helping people help each other.
For recent company news and announcements, visit our Newsroom.