Senior Business Development Manager
At GWI we’re always looking for extraordinary people who thrive on making an impact. Right now we’re looking for a senior business development manager to play a key role in our new business revenue team in London. If that’s you, and making a difference gets you out of bed in the morning, keep reading. It could be the start of something, well, extraordinary.
Sounds great, what will I be doing?
As our senior business development manager you’ll own your new business activity plan (with support from your VP, and build a pipeline of opportunities identifying the key brands to reach quarterly New Business targets. You will establish and build credibility with your prospects from the outset. You’ll form a unique understanding of business challenges and present needs-based solutions that meet their objectives!
It’s also fun; shaking things up is what working for a growing company is all about. So you’ll need to be flexible, comfortable with continuous change, and working in a high-tempo environment as we grow.
What do I need to bring with me?
You’ll need to be able to demonstrate the core skills this role requires. Here’s what the team will be looking for in you:
- Experience in B2B SaaS or technology sales experience, closing business in large and complex enterprise accounts
- Ability to uncover urgent business challenges and translate how product capabilities deliver customers’ desired business outcomes
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market within a competitive landscape
- Successful cross-selling multiple solutions to meet the needs of your clients (subscription vs custom)
- Follow MEDD(P)ICC sales methodology to qualify opportunities and progress deals through the pipeline
- Experience multithreading/selling into buying committees to build consensus among key stakeholders
- Experience with rev tech stack tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft, Gong, 6sense, Cognism
- You are a hunter who sees the value of outbound prospecting to grow your own sales pipeline, in addition to inbound leads
- Master of consultative selling, you truly listen to the needs and challenges of your prospects to tie it to our tailored solutions.
- You appreciate the importance of leveraging data and analysis within your role
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives
- You are always looking for new ways to improve your GTM, traditional methods don’t always work!
Equally important is attitude. Remember, we want extraordinary people to shake things up, question the status quo, never settle for OK, and always look for a better way - because that’s how progress happens.
Who will I be working for?
We’re GWI, a growing tech business working in market research and data-driven marketing. Headquartered in London, we’ve offices in New York, Athens, Prague, and, most recently, Singapore. We think big (to make an impact), we ask why (to find a better way), and we show respect (to everyone, at every level, all the time). Those are our values, exemplified by our leadership team, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
Since launching in 2009 we’ve grown at a healthy pace, and to maintain this growth we need more extraordinary people. Hence this ad. Hence you.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll do the sort of work that got you excited about your career in the first place - not as a cog in a machine, but as an individual whose contribution matters. So gigantic job satisfaction comes as standard, but it’s only part of the package. You’ll also get:
-  days annual leave, with xmas holidays off on top
- Allocated shares after 6 months, according to GWI’s share scheme Flexitime, plus half-day Fri-yays during the summer
- Abundant office perks
- Great work-life balance
- Accredited learning and development programs
- A genuine commitment to mental health
- Healthcare options for you and your family
- Super social events, both virtually and in person
Put all that together and GWI is the friendliest, most fulfilling place any of us has ever worked.
Diversity & Inclusion
We take D&I seriously, and not just because it’s so obviously the right thing to do.
We’re a global data business, so it’s essential our data reflects the global reality. Putting diversity into practice like this literally makes our business stronger. That’s why we strive to make our offices - and our teams - as diverse as our data. Want to know more? Take a look at our Life Page on LinkedIn to learn more about our D&I initiatives.
The point is, GWI is a place you can genuinely feel at home, express yourself and make your mark - whoever you are.
As a Disability Confident employer, we welcome applications from disabled candidates and are dedicated to providing accommodations during the application and interview process. We also encourage individuals from all backgrounds, including those from underrepresented and marginalized communities, to apply for this position and join our team.