Apply here to join our Research & Insights Talent Pool
At GWI we’re always looking for extraordinary people who thrive on making an impact. We think big to make an impact, we’re not afraid to ask why, and we always show respect. Those values are what got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you. We are looking for ambitious and genuine people who work best in the midst of a collaborative and forward-thinking team.
Right now we’re looking for candidates who are interested in working at GWI but haven't quite yet spotted the perfect role within the company.
If that’s you, and making a difference gets you out of bed in the morning, keep reading, apply here, and we’ll stay in touch. It could be the start of something, well, extraordinary.
Are the people behind our syndicated research. They look after research design, fieldwork, and data validation of all our syndicated and syndicated add-ons projects
We are deep diving on the route of our projects, thus our aim is finding passionate and attention to detail individuals from different backgrounds and areas of expertise to work on the core of GWI.
Roles in Research
Our Revenue department is split between Global Research, Strategic Insights and Trends.
Global Research:. You’ll be working alongside other researchers to plan, execute and manage large surveys both pre-release and post-release to ensure that we’re always delivering data of the highest quality. You have experience in managing fieldwork, scripting and survey design. You have a desire to work in multi-market research and experience with project management.
Trends Team: The Trends team are the public storytellers of GWI. We use our collective skills and love for all-things-data to find the most relevant and compelling stories in our data sets that matter to our clients and prospects. You will have experience in analyzing data and creating insightful stories and trends You will have conducted extensive desk research, and sharing your knowledge / insights with the wider team. You will also come with experience in proofreading and writing content to the highest quality.
Strategic Insights: The insight needs of our new and existing clients are growing, which means we need more analysts in our Strategic Insights team. This team are the ‘storytellers’ of GWI and they’re all about bespoke: responding to specific briefs, seeing what the data is saying and turning it into customized stories that are the right fit for our target audiences and clients.
You will create high-quality content and assets that promote the value of our data and reveal the unexpected insights which lie within. You’ll be using your knowledge of digital trends and experience working as a researcher or analyst, or experience of converting data into stories and experience of working on client-facing projects
Great benefits make a big difference. Not just to employees, but to the whole vibe of a business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks, rewards and office benefits.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave (prorated)
- Flexitime and a great work-life balance (don’t just take our word, check out Glassdoor)
- Allocated shares according to GWI’s share scheme
- A range of discounts and freebies
- A genuine commitment to mental and physical health, with a range of content, tools and perks to help you look after your wellbeing
- LinkedIn Learning and ongoing Learning and Development opportunities
- Health Shield cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Auto-enroll pension plan with GWI matching up to 4%
- A range of discounts and freebies
- Cycle to work scheme and commuter season ticket loan
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- Early finishes on a Friday
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities, including free online yoga and team outings