Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a product marketing manager to join us here at GWI. Not just any product marketing manager though. Someone ambitious and genuine, who works best in the midst of a collaborative and forward-thinking team. That’s because as a GWIer you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data tech. We think big to make an impact, we’re not afraid to ask why, and we always show respect. Those values are what got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
About the job
This role is focused on a crucial component of our offer, our data. Data is the fuel which drives our continued growth and ambitious goals. Providing our customers with the answers they need, in the moment they need them, underpins everything we do.
At GWI we deliver customers unique data and insight on specific audiences in the form of ‘Data Products’. These include Core, Kids, Sports, Gaming, Luxury, Zeitgeist, USA and Custom solutions. We are looking for a talented product marketing manager to join our Product Marketing team and drive the commercial opportunities of our existing range of products, and new iterations to come.
As the product marketing manager for data products, you will be instrumental in setting the strategy, positioning and go-to-market strategy. Working closely with Marketing, Product and Revenue to shape campaigns which not only win new business and drive adoption, but also new product development opportunities.
It’s a hugely exciting time at GWI, we are growing quickly and want someone to come in with the vision, ability and enthusiasm to make an immediate impact. This is a huge opportunity to be part of a company transforming an industry.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and own the Product Marketing strategy for our portfolio of existing and new data products
- Create fantastic GTM plan’s which align to our commercial objectives, and collaborate with the wider Marketing team to make them happen
- Own positioning, enablement and compelling messaging which drive adoption and expansion
- Be the anchor point for Product into Marketing and the broader business
- Be an expert on our buyers and their behaviours, identifying market patterns, trends, opportunities and use cases across key verticals
- A key stakeholder in our competitive marketing intelligence framework, owning insight requirements associated with data products
- Feed into the product roadmap and ensure its kept continually updated
- Develop ‘always on’ customer campaigns based on users profiles and data
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, New Business and Customer Success to ensure a joined up approach to market
First things first, as a disruptor in the global market research industry, we haven’t come this far without entrepreneurial spirit and a get-up-and-go attitude. So if you think we’ll see that in you, then you’re already halfway there. Here’s the rest of what we’d like you to bring to the table.
- Excellent organisational skills: the role requires a huge amount of cross-functional collaboration and coordination, this should excite rather than intimidate
- Outstanding communication skills: the successful candidate needs to ‘own’ the product marketing of the Data Products, this includes engaging with different sized audiences in a variety of forums. Good communication skills are essential
- Keen attention to detail: the ability to coherently articulate relatively complex information in a simple and engaging way is crucial
- Open to raising your profile in the industry: we know GWI is changing the research industry and we’d love to see you out there talking about it!
- You are excited by the idea of working in a fast-moving, fast-growing organisation alongside a really supportive and talented team, with huge opportunity for personal development
- You have experience growing product usage and working with cross-functional teams to deliver new business and expansion opportunities
- You have relevant experience, ideally in a SaaS or technology solution setting
- You enjoy working cross-functionally and have experience working with product, sales and customer success teams
- You have experience with enterprise marketing
- You have experience releasing technical products to new and existing customers
- A passion for research and technology is a plus
Great benefits make a big difference. Not just to employees, but to the whole vibe of a business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks, rewards and office benefits.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave (prorated)
- Flexitime and a great work-life balance (don’t just take our word, check out Glassdoor)
- Allocated shares after 6 months, according to GWI’s share scheme
- A range of discounts and freebies
- Accredited learning and development opportunities
- Health Shiel cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Auto-enroll pension plan with GWI matching up to 4%
- Cycle to work scheme and commuter season ticket loan
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- Early finishes on a Friday
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities, including free online yoga and team outings
Who we are
GWI was founded with the knowledge that understanding your audience is really important for business. When you know who you’re speaking to and why, you can create content and campaigns that stand out to the people that matter.
Through our global online survey, we gather data on the behaviour and perceptions of consumers across the world. This provides businesses with deep, actionable insights on their audience, revealed from data they trust.
It’s been going well, too. Since launching in 2009, we’ve become one of the UK’s fastest growing target audience companies. We’re not about to stop growing any time soon. As a business, we’re on a mission to re-engineer data-driven marketing, and we’re on the lookout for talented people to join us.
Diversity & Inclusion
Imagine if our data came from just one kind of person. We’d get a very nuanced view of the world. And we definitely wouldn’t have got off the ground as a business.
Although things certainly aren’t perfect, we live in a society where differences are increasingly celebrated – so we’d expect nothing else from our teams. In fact, the GWI office is as diverse as our global data, it’s really important to us that it stays that way. This is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely and make your mark.