Senior Field Marketing Manager
Location: London Department: Marketing | Employment type: Permanent
We’re seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join us here at GWI. Not just any Senior Marketer, though. Someone ambitious and genuine who works best within a collaborative and forward-thinking team. That’s because, as a GWIer, you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data tech. We think big to make an impact, are not afraid to ask why, and always show respect. Those values are what got us where we are today and are a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
About the job
Reporting to the VP of Growth Marketing, you will be a key member of the growth marketing team, working with our corporate clients to drive growth, through both new business and expansion. You will design, implement and execute marketing programs for our corporate client base with the goal of generating qualified leads and accelerating the progression of opportunities in the sales pipeline. You’ll be responsible for shaping the annual event strategy, creating and executing demand campaigns and managing account-based marketing initiatives, whilst monitoring performance and reporting on results.
You are detail-oriented, dedicated to delivering extraordinary experiences, and a team player who is excited to be part of a dynamic and ambitious sales & marketing team. You have a proven ability to manage multiple tasks at once, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively across teams. By driving top-class events, utilising campaigns and content, and executing exceptional ABM campaigns, you’ll play a key role in driving revenue and brand awareness for the company.
You should have a successful track record of fostering valuable partnerships with sales, hitting revenue targets and helping sales hit their quotas through bespoke and personalised field marketing strategies and tactics.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with the corporate revenue leadership team to develop and execute a marketing plan that supports the corporate sales strategy, and complements the broader go-to-market strategy.
- Build close relationships with revenue teams to understand and deliver against their needs and ensure alignment across the departments. Ensure weekly pipeline meetings facilitate the sharing of marketing initiatives, address pain points and find areas to collaborate whenever possible and activity is adjusted as necessary.
- Closely monitor the inbound pipeline for our corporate accounts to maintain market health and adjust marketing strategy as needed.
- Work with the growth marketing team to guide in-market paid and non-paid lead generation activities such as paid media, email marketing and reporting.
- Project manage and successfully execute regionally targeted campaigns, events, trade shows, partner events, and webinars.
- Work across the marketing department aligning with team leads across brand, content, PR, product, customer marketing, and demand gen.
- Leverage centrally built programs and campaigns and add regional tactics where required. Identify regional ABM target accounts and work alongside our campaign leaders to ensure successful execution.
- Demonstrate clear ROI of each execution measured against sales pipelines and KPIs and present program results to the business.
- Work with our ops team to track and report campaign performance and lead processing.
- Create and maintain campaign and event project plans and calendars in line with our global marketing plans and ensure everyone is in the loop. Work closely with our content team to build strong narratives for each campaign and ensure we leverage the right content.
- Negotiate quotes and agreements with local vendors/suppliers and manage individual events budget, ensuring we stay on track but do not miss out on opportunities.
- Manage industry memberships and partnerships.
First, as a global market research industry disruptor, we haven’t come this far without an entrepreneurial spirit and a get-up-and-go attitude. So if you think we’ll see that in you, you’re already halfway there. Here’s the rest of what we’d like you to bring to the table.
- Experience with digital marketing and working with demand gen teams.
- Experience with ABM and other field marketing tactics.
- Experience supporting sales reps to achieve their monthly targets.
- A proven track record of creating exceptional event experiences, whether niche, quirky own-hosted events, or the good old tradeshow.
- Demonstrated experience building event proposals, project management, setting KPIs, and reporting on events performance, focusing on demonstrating business impact and ROI.
- Experience in building and executing integrated marketing plans at an account level.
- Understanding of the SaaS buying process.
- Experience reporting on performance with a focus on demonstrating business impact and ROI.
- Experience working in multiple global locations on events with a focus on EMEA, the US and APAC.
- Experience working with SaaS or technology brands at key events such as Advertising Week, Cannes Lions and DMEXCO.
- Hubspot and SFDC knowledge is a must, 6Sense is desirable.
- An excellent communicator that can build internal and external excitement for campaigns and events we are attending.
- Proven ability to build relationships with partners in revenue..
- A “people person” with a strong sense of ownership who brings teams together and likes connecting the dots across departments to solve problems.
- A love for events: we know events are hard, stressful, and require a huge amount of dedication and calm under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns in a changing, fast-paced work environment.
- Proactive, reliable, and results-oriented with excellent project management skills
Great benefits make a big difference not just to employees but to the whole vibe of a business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks, rewards, and office benefits.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave (prorated)
- Flexitime and a great work-life balance (don’t just take our word, check out Glassdoor)
- Allocated shares according to GWI’s share scheme
- A range of discounts and freebies
- LinkedIn Learning and ongoing Learning and Development opportunities
- HealthShield for everyday healthcare
- Auto-enroll pension plan with GWI matching up to 4%
- A range of discounts and freebies
- Cycle to work scheme and commuter season ticket loan
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- Early finishes on a Friday
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities, including free online yoga and team outings
Who we are
GWI was founded with the knowledge that understanding your audience is important for business. When you know who you’re speaking to and why, you can create content and campaigns that stand out to those who matter.
Through our global online survey, we gather data on the behaviour and perceptions of consumers worldwide. This gives businesses deep, actionable insights into their audience, revealed from data they trust.
It’s been going well, too. Since launching in 2009, we’ve become one of the UK’s fastest-growing target audience companies. We’re not about to stop growing any time soon. As a business, we’re on a mission to re-engineer data-driven marketing, and we’re on the lookout for talented people to join us.
Diversity & Inclusion
Imagine if our data came from just one kind of person. We’d get a very nuanced view of the world. And we definitely wouldn’t have gotten off the ground as a business.
Although things certainly aren’t perfect, we live in a society where differences are increasingly celebrated – so we’d expect nothing else from our teams. In fact, the GWI office is as diverse as our global data, it’s really important to us that it stays that way. This is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely and make your mark.