Learning Experience Designer
Learning Experience Designer
Location: London | Department: People & Culture | Employment type: Full time, permanent
We’re looking for a Learning Experience Designer to join us here at GWI. Not just any Learning Experience Designer though. Someone ambitious and genuine, who works best in the midst of a collaborative and forward-thinking team. That’s because as a GWIer you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data tech. We think big to make an impact, we’re not afraid to ask why, and we always show respect. Those values are what got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
About the job
As a Learning Experience Designer, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing the organization's learning initiatives by working effectively with subject matter experts across the business. With a depth of knowledge in learning design, your primary focus will be on designing effective learning interventions and curricula, leveraging the Learning Management System (LMS) to deliver engaging and impactful learning experiences.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Learning Lead, you'll develop engaging curricula, create multimedia-rich eLearning content, and maximize the LMS for efficient content delivery across all areas of the business. You'll design effective assessments, personalize learning, integrate technology, ensure continuous improvement, and use analytics for program assessment. You will be collaborating closely with stakeholders, mentoring subject matter experts across the business, and staying current with the latest trends and technology. Above all, you will utilise digital technology to design fun, impactful and engaging collaborative learning experiences, building effective learning journeys that support learning requirements in all areas of the business.
First things first, as a disruptor in the global market research industry, we haven’t come this far without entrepreneurial spirit and a get-up-and-go attitude. So if you think we’ll see that in you, then you’re already halfway there. Here’s the rest of what we’d like you to bring to the table.
- Experience in designing learning experiences that are impactful and engaging
- You’re experienced in instructional design using a wide range of digital learning tools
- A good level of competence and experience in creating engaging videos using video editing tools, gamification of learning and animation tools to enhance learning experiences on the learning platform
- A high level of proficiency in building learning on LMS platforms
- Strong project management experience, ability to manage multiple technical projects
- Proactive: Take the initiative to identify learning needs and design proactive solutions that understands the perspective and needs of the learner
- Excellence driven: Strive for excellence in all aspects of learning design and delivery to build strong learner journeys
- Adaptability: Easily adapt to changing priorities, technologies, and business needs.
- Creativity: Bring creative and innovative approaches to designing engaging learning experiences.
- Quick learner: Rapidly acquire new skills and knowledge with the ability to work at pace and manage multiple priorities
- Flexible: Adapt to various learning styles, technologies, and learner demographics
- Highly collaborative: Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, an effective listener and are skilled at integrating differing points of view
- Results-Oriented: Set and meet project deadlines and learning objectives.
- Passionate about learning: Demonstrate a deep passion for learning and stay updated with industry trends.
Great benefits make a big difference not just to employees but to the whole vibe of a business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks, rewards and office benefits.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave (prorated)
- Hybrid working, flexitime and a great work-life balance
- Allocated shares according to GWI’s share scheme
- Work from Anywhere policy
- A range of discounts and freebies
- LinkedIn Learning and ongoing Learning and Development opportunities
- Simplyhealth cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Auto-enrol pension plan with GWI matching up to 4%
- Cycle to work scheme and commuter season ticket loan
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- Early finishes on a Friday
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities, including free online yoga and team outings
Who we are
GWI was founded with the knowledge that understanding your audience is really important for business. When you know who you’re speaking to and why, you can create content and campaigns that stand out to the people that matter.
Through our global online survey, we gather data on the behaviour and perceptions of consumers across the world. This provides businesses with deep, actionable insights on their audience, revealed from data they trust.
It’s been going well, too. Since launching in 2009, we’ve become one of the UK’s fastest growing target audience companies. We’re not about to stop growing any time soon. As a business, we’re on a mission to re-engineer data-driven marketing, and we’re on the lookout for talented people to join us.
Diversity & Inclusion
Imagine if our data came from just one kind of person. We’d get a very nuanced view of the world. And we definitely wouldn’t have got off the ground as a business.
Although things certainly aren’t perfect, we live in a society where differences are increasingly celebrated – so we’d expect nothing else from our teams. In fact, the GWI office is as diverse as our global data, it’s really important to us that it stays that way. This is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely and make your mark.