Head of Field Marketing Manager
Head of Field Marketing
Location: NYC | Office requirement: Hybrid with 1-2 days per week in office | Employment type: Permanent
We’re looking for a Head of Field Marketing to join us here at GWI. Not just any Head of Field Marketing though. Someone ambitious and genuine, who works best in the midst of a collaborative and forward-thinking team. That’s because as a GWIer you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data tech. We think big to make an impact, we’re not afraid to ask why, and we always show respect. Those values are what got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
About the job
Reporting to the VP of Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for leading a global team of field marketers (two field marketers in EMEA, and one in the U.S.), aligning with our revenue team and delivering against revenue targets. As a Go-to-Market leader you’ll work closely with our global revenue teams and execute strategies focused on driving growth, through both new business and expansion.
As a key member of the growth marketing team, you will design, implement and execute marketing programs for our client base with the goal of generating qualified leads and accelerating the progression of opportunities in the sales pipeline. You’ll be responsible for shaping the annual event strategy, creating and executing demand campaigns and managing account-based marketing initiatives, whilst monitoring performance and reporting on results.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with the revenue teams to develop and execute a marketing plan that supports the vertical sales strategies, and complements the broader go-to-market strategy.
- Build close relationships with revenue teams to understand and deliver against their needs and ensure alignment across the departments. Ensure weekly pipeline meetings facilitate the sharing of marketing initiatives, address pain points and find areas to collaborate whenever possible and activity is adjusted as necessary.
- Closely monitor the inbound pipeline across all verticals to maintain market health and adjust marketing strategy as needed.
- Work with the growth marketing team to guide in-market paid and non-paid lead generation activities such as paid media, email marketing and reporting.
- Successfully execute regionally targeted campaigns, events, trade shows, partner events, and webinars.
- Work across the marketing department aligning with team leads across brand, content, PR, product, customer marketing, and demand gen.
- Leverage centrally built programs and campaigns and add regional tactics where required. Identify regional ABM target accounts and work alongside our campaign leaders to ensure successful execution.
- Demonstrate clear ROI of each execution measured against sales pipelines and KPIs and present program results to the business.
- Work with our ops team to track and report campaign performance and lead processing.
- Create and maintain campaign and event project plans and calendars in line with our global marketing plans and ensure everyone is in the loop. Work closely with our content team to build strong narratives for each campaign and ensure we leverage the right content.
First things first, as a disruptor in the global market research industry, we haven’t come this far without an entrepreneurial spirit and a get-up-and-go attitude. So if you think we’ll see that in you, then you’re already halfway there. Here’s the rest of what we’d like you to bring to the table.
You are detail-oriented, dedicated to delivering extraordinary experiences, and a team player who is excited to be part of a dynamic and ambitious sales & marketing team. You have a proven ability to manage multiple tasks at once, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively across teams. By driving top-class events, utilising campaigns and content, and executing exceptional ABM campaigns, you’ll play a key role in driving revenue and brand awareness for the company.
You should have a successful track record of fostering valuable partnerships with sales, hitting revenue targets, managing field marketers and helping sales hit their quotas through bespoke and personalised field marketing strategies and tactics.
- Experience with field marketing, digital marketing and working with demand gen teams.
- Hubspot and SFDC knowledge is a must, 6Sense is desirable.
- Experience with ABM and other field marketing tactics.
- A proven track record of creating exceptional event experiences, whether niche, quirky own-hosted events, or the good old tradeshow.
- Demonstrated experience building event proposals, project management, setting KPIs, and reporting on events performance, focusing on demonstrating business impact and ROI.
- Experience in building and executing integrated marketing plans at an account level.
- Understanding of the SaaS buying process.
- Experience reporting on performance with a focus on demonstrating business impact and ROI.
- Experience working in multiple global locations on events with a focus on EMEA, the US and APAC.
- Experience working with SaaS or technology brands at key events such as Advertising Week, Cannes Lions and DMEXCO.
- An excellent communicator that can build internal and external excitement for campaigns and events we are attending.
- Experience building relationships with revenue leaders and supporting sales reps to achieve their monthly targets.
- Experience managing a team.
- A love for events: we know events are hard, stressful, and require a huge amount of dedication and being calm under pressure.
- Proactive, reliable, and results-oriented with excellent project management and multi-tasking skills
The salary range for this role is $125,000 to $135,000. Starting salary may vary based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, skills, qualifications, and location.
Great benefits make a big difference. Not just to employees, but to the whole vibe of a business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks, rewards and office benefits.
- Competitive salary and [unrivaled commission plans/performance-based bonus]
- 23 PTO days and an extra duvet day for a time when you really need it
- Flexitime and a great work-life balance
- Allocated shares according to GWI’s share scheme
- A range of discounts and freebies
- LinkedIn Learning and ongoing Learning and Development opportunities
- Health insurance at only a $1 a month, plus dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Automatic 401k enrollment
- A well-stocked kitchen and breakfast options galore (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Holiday and summer parties, trivia nights, happy hour drinks and more
- Early finishes on Friday
Who we are
GWI was founded with the knowledge that understanding your audience is really important for business. When you know who you’re speaking to and why, you can create content and campaigns that stand out to the people who matter.
Through our global online survey, we gather data on the behavior and perceptions of consumers across the world. This provides businesses with deep, actionable insights on their audience, revealed from data they trust.
It’s been going well, too. Since launching in 2009, we’ve become one of the UK’s fastest-growing target audience companies. We’re not about to stop growing any time soon. As a business, we’re on a mission to re-engineer data-driven marketing, and we’re on the lookout for talented people to join us.
Diversity & Inclusion
Imagine if our data came from just one kind of person. We’d get a very nuanced view of the world. And we definitely wouldn’t have got off the ground as a business.
Although things certainly aren’t perfect, we live in a society where differences are increasingly celebrated – so we’d expect nothing else from our teams. In fact, the GWI office is as diverse as our global data, it’s really important to us that it stays that way. This is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely, and make your mark.