Project Manager (Mat Cover - part-time)
Location: London | Department: Trends | Employment type: Mat Cover 12 months (part-time - 24 hours over 3 days)
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join us here at GWI. Not just any Project Manager though, someone ambitious and genuine, who works best in the midst of a collaborative and forward-thinking team. That’s because as a GWIer you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data.
About the job
At GWI we are looking for a bright, talented Project Manager to join our Trends team and work closely with our Marketing & Studio teams. Someone passionate about exceptional delivery and getting things done.
What you’ll be doing
- Overseeing the delivery of multifaceted projects; from content projects to event management, marketing campaigns to brand development, from social posts to rolling out new ways of working across internal teams.
- Your primary focus is to plan and manage resources in the Trends team to meet project objectives along with providing the very best service and experience to keep our internal teams (and occasionally clients) happy.
- Managing various research/insight-based projects from concept to completion.
- Responsible for scoping and scheduling research/insight projects, ensuring capacity against the correct resource is available - this could be reports, infographics, webinars, etc.
- Help the Trends team and wider business develop better working methods and processes, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure we do not overburn on projects and manage scope creep using Asana.
- Working with team leads from Marketing and Trends to ensure we are working against the correct priorities each quarter.
- Create clear project documentation such as timelines with milestones and RASCI models.
First things first, as a disruptor in the global market research industry, we haven’t come this far without an entrepreneurial spirit and a get-up-and-go attitude. So if you think we’ll see that in you, then you’re already halfway there. Here’s the rest of what we’d like you to bring to the table.
- You have related experience working with teams that have delivered game-changing creative content, at either tech companies or digital product design agencies.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and Asana
- Understand project objectives, communicating potential risks and knowing when to escalate.
- Understand the creative and writing process, ensuring the correct resource meets the demands of the project.
- Able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders, from across the business.
- An understanding of agency processes, with experience of developing effective working relationships.
- You’re bursting at the seams with ideas and obsessed with delivery and project management. You’re excited about the next step in your career.
- You really enjoy working with others to establish and maintain collaborative relationships, you value all feedback and you’re always eager to learn.
Great benefits make a big difference. Not just to employees, but to the whole vibe of a business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks, rewards and office benefits - all in line with Covid-19 guidelines of course.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave (prorated)
- Flexitime and great work-life balance
- Allocated shares according to GWI’s share scheme
- A range of discounts and freebies
- LinkedIn Learning and ongoing Learning and Development opportunities
- Health shield cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Auto-enroll pension plan with GWI matching up to 4%
- A range of discounts and freebies
- Cycle to work scheme and commuter season ticket loan
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- Early finishes on a Friday
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities, including free online yoga and team outings
Who we are
GWI was founded with the knowledge that understanding your audience is really important for business. When you know who you’re speaking to and why, you can create content and campaigns that stand out to the people that matter.
Through our global online survey, we gather data on the behaviour and perceptions of consumers across the world. This provides businesses with deep, actionable insights on their audience, revealed from data they trust.
It’s been going well, too. Since launching in 2009, we’ve become one of the UK’s fastest growing target audience companies. We’re not about to stop growing any time soon. As a business, we’re on a mission to re-engineer data-driven marketing, and we’re on the lookout for talented people to join us.
Diversity & Inclusion
Imagine if our data came from just one kind of person. We’d get a very nuanced view of the world. And we definitely wouldn’t have got off the ground as a business.
We’re so lucky to live in a society where differences are celebrated – so we’d expect nothing else from our teams. In fact, the GWI office is as diverse as our global data, it’s really important to us that it stays that way. That means whatever your race, religion, sexual orientation or gender, this is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely and make your mark.