Sales Development Representative
Location: Singapore | Office requirement: Hybrid | Employment type: Permanent | Seniority level: Entry level
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join us here at GWI. Not just any Sales development Representative though. Someone ambitious and genuine, who works best in the midst of a collaborative and forward-thinking team. That’s because as a GWIer you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data tech. We think big to make an impact, we’re not afraid to ask why, and we always show respect. Those values are what got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
About the job
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative who can own the beginning of the sales cycle. This person will partner with the GWI sales team to help drive new business. You will be joining the business during a period of strategic growth, providing a fast-paced, smart and entrepreneurial environment from which there are opportunities to build, grow and develop.
What you’ll be doing
You will be the first experience and point of contact for potential new customers at GWI so you will need to be organized and tenacious in pursuing opportunities and leads. You will:
- Identify new business opportunities through outbound lead generation, research and prospecting
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective clients via cold calling and email
- Secure meetings for the GWI sales organization
- Analyse customer needs and identify potential solutions
- Present and explain GWI product offerings
- Prospect and make outbound calls and emails to potential clients
First things first, as a disruptor in the global market research industry, we haven’t come this far without an entrepreneurial spirit and a get-up-and-go attitude. So if you think we’ll see that in you, then you’re already halfway there. Here’s the rest of what we’d like you to bring to the table.
We are looking for the following skills from an SDR:
- Proven experience of relevant work or internship
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Good MS Office Skills
Apart from your technical skills, we would love our SDR to have the following competencies:
- You have a warm and empathetic approach
- You are thick-skinned and not afraid or demotivated by rejections or objections
- You’re a self-starter that is curious and loves to ask questions
- Confident in communicating with stakeholders and peers
- You’ll be self-aware, an active listener and have the ability to engage in complicated conversations
- Having an eye for detail and an organized approach to your work and time management
- Desire to cold call and build new relationships by phone, email and video call
Great benefits make a big difference. Not just to employees, but to the whole vibe of a business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks, rewards, and office benefits.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave (prorated)
- Flexitime and a great work-life balance
- Medical and Dental Plan
- Allocated shares according to GWI’s share scheme
- LinkedIn Learning and ongoing Learning and Development opportunities
- A range of discounts and freebies
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- Early finishes on a Friday
- Regular social activities, including free online yoga and team outings
Who we are
GWI was founded with the knowledge that understanding your audience is really important for business. When you know who you’re speaking to and why, you can create content and campaigns that stand out to the people who matter.
Through our global online survey, we gather data on the behavior and perceptions of consumers across the world. This provides businesses with deep, actionable insights on their audience, revealed from data they trust.
It’s been going well, too. Since launching in 2009, we’ve become one of the UK’s fastest-growing target audience companies. We’re not about to stop growing any time soon. As a business, we’re on a mission to re-engineer data-driven marketing, and we’re on the lookout for talented people to join us.
Diversity & Inclusion
Imagine if our data came from just one kind of person. We’d get a very nuanced view of the world. And we definitely wouldn’t have got off the ground as a business.
Although things certainly aren’t perfect, we live in a society where differences are increasingly celebrated – so we’d expect nothing else from our teams. In fact, the GWI office is as diverse as our global data, it’s really important to us that it stays that way. This is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely, and make your mark.