Sales Development Representative
Office requirement: Hybrid with 2 days per week
Employment type: Permanent
At GWI we’re always looking for extraordinary people who thrive on making an impact. Right now we’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to play a key role in our Revenue Growth team in London. If that’s you, and making a difference gets you out of bed in the morning, keep reading. It could be the start of something, well, extraordinary.
Sounds great, what will I be doing?
As our Sales Development Representative you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers, you’ll identify and pursue new business opportunities through outbound lead generation, responding to inbound requests, and securing meetings for the sales team.
It’s also fun; shaking things up is what working for a growing company is all about. So you’ll need to be flexible, comfortable with continuous change, and working in a high-tempo environment as we grow.
What do I need to bring with me?
You’ll need to be able to demonstrate the core skills this role requires. Here’s what the team will be looking for in you:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to engage in complicated conversations
- Desire to cold call and build new relationships by phone, email and video call
Equally important is attitude. Remember, we want extraordinary people to shake things up, question the status quo, never settle for OK, and always look for a better way - because that’s how progress happens.
Who will I be working for?
GWI is modernized consumer research – global, on-demand, and accessible to everyone, not just data experts. It’s a platform designed for companies that want fresh and insightful data about their consumers. Values, purchase journeys, media usage, social media habits - we cover it all.
With data representing nearly 3 billion people across 50+ countries, GWI has become the go-to for agencies, brands and media companies that want to know what really drives their audience to action.
Since launching in 2009 we’ve grown at a healthy pace, and to maintain this growth we need more extraordinary people. Hence this ad. Hence you.
We think big (to make an impact), we ask why (to find a better way), and we show respect (to everyone, at every level, all the time). Those are our values, exemplified by our leadership team, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll do the sort of work that got you excited about your career in the first place - not as a cog in a machine, but as an individual whose contribution matters. So gigantic job satisfaction comes as standard, but it’s only part of the package. You’ll also get:
- 25 days annual leave with bank holidays and xmas office closures on top, plus one day a year dedicated to volunteering of your choice
- Employee Share Scheme/OptionsHealth Shield cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Abundant office (and home office!) perks
- Auto-enroll pension plan with GWI matching up to 4%
- Great work-life balance with hybrid working, flexitime, and early finishes on Fridays (including half-day Fri-yays in the summer!)
- Work-from-anywhere options
- Enhanced parental leave
- Accredited learning and development programs
- A genuine commitment to mental and physical health, with a range of content, tools and perks to help you look after your wellbeingRegular reward and recognition programs
- Super social events during work, after work, virtual and in-person - so everyone can get involved!
A strong commitment to DEI in everything we do, including the OneGWI team that ensures we’re continuously educating our teams and challenging the status quo
Put all that together and GWI is the friendliest, most fulfilling place any of us has ever worked.
Diversity & Inclusion
We take D&I seriously, and not just because it’s so obviously the right thing to do.
We’re a global data business, so it’s essential our data reflects the global reality. Putting diversity into practice like this literally makes our business stronger. That’s why we strive to make our offices - and our teams - as diverse as our data. Want to know more? Take a look at our Life Page on LinkedIn to learn more about our D&I initiatives.
The point is, GWI is a place where you can genuinely feel at home, express yourself and make your mark - whoever you are.
As a Disability Confident employer, we encourage applications from disabled candidates and are dedicated to providing accommodations during the application and interview process. We also encourage individuals from all backgrounds, including those from underrepresented and marginalized communities, to apply for this position and join our team.