Generative AI Lead
About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
About the Role
We are seeking a Generative AI lead who will lead our efforts to leverage Large Language Models (LLMs) to drive product innovation and improve our operations' productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness. This role will be reporting to the CTO.
As part of your role, you will have a dual focus. First, you will collaborate closely with department leaders and the executive team to optimize operational efficiency, streamline processes, and implement automation strategies company-wide. Second, you will work closely with R&D (data & AI, product and engineering) to conceptualize, develop, and implement Gen AI-driven solutions that elevate our products, fostering innovation in our product ecosystem.
- Drive and own generative AI initiatives, focusing on product innovation, enhancing efficiency and automation across the organization.
- Collaborate closely with engineering and business/operations teams to develop and implement generative AI solutions that increase productivity and efficiency and reduce costs
- Collaborate closely with product and data science teams to identify opportunities for integrating LLMs and enhancing our product offerings and user experience.
- Conduct research to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in generative AI, machine learning, and deep learning techniques, to identify opportunities for innovative AI-driven solutions across the organization.
- Create training materials and conduct workshops to educate Internews staff on the utilization of generative AI and ensure their understanding of relevant organizational policies.
- 3+ years as an tech lead or team lead
- 5+ years experience as a data science/ML engineer
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related degree
- Proven experience in developing and implementing generative AI models, with a strong understanding of deep learning techniques such as GPT, VAE, and GANs.
- Technology geek, insatiable curiosity, love to tackle problems for breakfast and to learn new things, quickly.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex technical concepts to a diverse audience.
- Experience in developing policies or guidelines related to emerging technologies, preferably within the AI domain - a plus
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.