Product Manager, Hardware
About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
We are looking for an experienced hardware Product Manager who brings in-depth experience with complex hardware in a dynamic fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who can lead an entire hardware roadmap, matching strategic goals with product execution.
As the Product Manager you will play a pivotal role in developing and promoting innovative hardware products that will be used on a daily basis to improve people's lives.
This position requires technical expertise to research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services.
- Manage hardware products throughout their lifecycle from planning to execution, including managing requirements, specifications, timelines, and cost
- Conduct regular market research, sales data, user feedback and competitive analysis to identify industry trends, customer needs, and opportunities for product enhancements or new product development
- Define all product milestones, including prototype builds and production launches
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including UX design, R&D, marketing, and sales, to define hardware requirements, features, and specifications.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulatory requirements, and market dynamics related to medical devices and healthcare.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including the commercial distribution partner, internal teams, and external vendors.
- B.S. Mechanical Eng., Electrical Eng. or related field
- 5+ years experience with hardware product management, preferably in healthcare and medical devices
- Strong understanding of Hardware Development processes, from concept through to production for a product which has been released for consumer use
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to launch great product on time, an entrepreneurial drive;
- Ability to execute many projects and tasks in parallel, across many teams, in a short timeframe, with demonstrated ability to pivot rapidly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.