Tier 3 Customer Support Engineer
About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a highly skilled and dedicated Tier 3 Customer Support Engineer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for addressing and resolving complex technical issues in our mobile application and backend services, as well as the integration system.This position required excellent written and verbal communication skills, creativity, strong technical and problem solving skills, and a positive attitude.
If you are someone who wakes up in the morning and wants to do good for the world, come join an all-star, mission-driven team that is building life improving solutions.
- Become a product and technical expert acting as a knowledge source and point of contact for other Hello Heart teams, conducting triage and resolving production related issues
- Work closely and collaborate with the engineering team on identifying situations in which a code change or a bug fix is required
- Communicate with key stakeholders in the company, priorities investigation based on business needs and urgency.
- Perform configuration changes in the production environment in order to solve issues, and assist in the onboarding of new clients.
- Must have at least 3 years experience as Support Engineer – Tier 3
- Must have a proven experience working with a SQL based DB (PostgreSQL/MySql/SQLite/ MS SQL)
- Must have a proven experience working with a MongoDB
- Must have a Linux experience and basic scripting (Bash/Python/Ruby/JS)
- Proven experience in Production Environment
- Excellent analytics and investigation skills
- Familiarity with Jira/Confluence
- Must be located in EST time zone
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.