Senior Data Product Manager
About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
We are seeking an accomplished Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team at Hello Heart, a pioneering digital health startup. If you are passionate about leveraging AI to save people's lives, and possess a unique blend of user emphaty, creativity and data-driven expertise, we want to hear from you
- Champion new initiatives that drive business growth and lead them from concept to successful launch.
- Foster a shared vision for your product throughout the organization, ensuring alignment across teams.
- Craft and execute a comprehensive roadmap for your products, offering guidance to R&D, UX, Content, and Analysts.
- Forge a close collaboration with our data science team, actively shaping their efforts while rigorously testing assumptions.
- Define use-cases and craft product prototypes, detailed workflows, rules, specifications, and more, collaborating closely with the R&D team to bring your vision to life.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Brings to the table 5+ years of experience in developing consumer-facing products.
- Demonstrates a track record of working on AI-powered products, with a strong emphasis on collaborating closely with Data teams during algorithms’ development.
- Has successfully owned new products from ideation and GTM strategy to launch, working closely with R&D and a diverse cross-functional team.
- Possesses a customer-centric mindset and a keen understanding of user experience (UX) principles.
- Leverages a highly analytical and methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Communicates with exceptional clarity and fluency in English.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
Previous experience in the digital health industry is a plus
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.