Event Specialist, Enterprise Marketing
About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Event Specialist to join our dynamic Enterprise Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for executing a portfolio of our most critical B2B event opportunities, both virtually and face-to-face. Reporting to the Director of Events, you will play a crucial role in the end-to-end logistics of these events, serving as a key point of contact for all stakeholders. If you are passionate about creating memorable and impactful experiences and possess a strong ability to manage complex projects, we want to hear from you.
- 3-5+ years of proven experience in end-to-end event management, preferably within a fast-paced tech environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in program management in both virtual and physical settings, with a track record of successful event execution.
- Strong proficiency in developing and managing timelines, budgets, briefs, and end-to-end project plans.
- Able to lead collaborative teams towards making timely, data-driven, and informed decisions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment characterized by rapid changes, shifting priorities, limited resources, and interdepartmental dependencies.
- Effective resource management skills, ensuring the successful delivery of multiple concurrent events.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless event planning and execution, considering all aspects from conceptualization to post-event analysis.
- Implement and refine best practices for event management, continually striving to improve the quality and impact of each event.
- Manage event resources efficiently, ensuring optimal utilization and cost-effectiveness.
- Coordinate with external vendors and partners to enhance the event experience and streamline logistical operations.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align event strategies with overall marketing objectives and company goals.
- Contribute to the development of the event infrastructure, incorporating feedback and leveraging technology tools such as Asana and Google Suite for efficient project management.
- Approximately 30-40% travel may be required for this position.
Join us in shaping extraordinary experiences and driving impactful results in the world of enterprise events. Apply now and be a part of our exciting journey!
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.