Full Stack Engineer
About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
About the role:
We are looking for an intellectually curious Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about code, high performance and cares about quality. You will work with knowledgeable and experienced developers with a large scale of skills and capabilities who are passionate about developing an innovative product which makes an impact.
The position includes working closely with the Product, Design and Data Science teams, taking full ownership of your work from conception to post-deployment, while continuously learning and evaluating cutting edge technologies in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Our Technologies stack: React Native, Redux, React JS, Scala, Play, Microservices, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Redis, Postgres, Spark, Elasticsearch, Kafka, and more.
- Develop code that is used daily around the world and actually saves lives!
- Work with our data science team on implementing their algorithms into our new and upcoming data driven solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Experience Designers and Data Engineers on all aspects of product development: strategy, brainstorming, user research, design, execution, AB testing, and iteration.
- Take part in making a major difference in our team and influence our technology stack.
- Join a great team of people passionate about technology and doing good to the world.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Full-stack Engineer
- Experience with React Native/ReactJS - Must
- Experience in one of the following: Scala, Java, Ruby, Python, Go.
- Experience with databases Postgres, MongoDB, etc - Advantage.
- Familiar with cloud-based deployment: AWS, Docker, Serverless, etc - Advantage
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar, or equivalent practical experience.
Hit the links below to know us better:
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.