Senior Revenue Analyst
About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
Hello Heart is seeking a Senior Revenue Analyst to assist building in-depth analytics and improving data quality within our Customer Experience, Sales, and Growth teams. Reporting to our VP of Revenue Operations, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure maximum use of existing data tools. You should have experience working within a revenue organization, have proficiency utilizing data analytics and visualization tools, and have curiosity for scalability. This role will ensure we’re making actionable data-driven decisions, properly measuring success using KPIs, and impact our overall company revenue growth.
About the Role:
- Track and analyze team KPIs to measure team effectiveness, reporting and analytics across our Customer Experience, Sales and Growth teams
- Build interactive dashboards and reports centered around client segmentation and health tracking, tailored to non-technical audiences with clear data visualization
- Champion data quality by auditing, ensuring data integrity across all systems
- Build automated processes for data quality checks and continuous data improvement
- Monitor and improve NDR by user cohorts by analyzing NPS for different user groups to identify improvement areas
- Contribute building efficient reporting systems at scale by seamlessly integrating data across multiple platforms
- Collaborate with our Data team to analyze client performance, ROI, and identify growth opportunities
- Conduct forecasting analysis and create mechanisms for effective new business forecasting meeting execution using Salesforce and other tools to drive growth
- Prepare presentations for Senior Management, storytelling team performance, highlighting opportunities, and distill findings into actionable insights
- 4+ years of proven experience in analytics supporting a revenue organization
- Well-versed in data analysis tools and languages, specifically advanced Excel and SQL proficiency
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau is a plus.)
- Ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner to various stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a startup environment
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.