Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Island is hiring!
We’re a team of hungry, high character professionals from all backgrounds who came together to reinvent work for the modern enterprise.
And we’re always looking for world-class human beings (not resumes) to join the movement.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a small, but highly skilled and talented team. You will have the freedom to self-promote and take on additional responsibilities as you see fit. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to make a big impact in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Manage the company's IT as "One man show", including network, servers, software and SAAS applications, and hardware devices
- Ensure that all technology systems are secure, reliable, and scalable to meet the needs of our growing business
- Work closely with other departments to identify technology needs and develop solutions to meet those needs
- Manage the day-to-day needs and requests from Island’s employees, as well as onboarding and offboarding
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures to ensure the security and integrity of our data
- Manage the IT budget and ensure that all technology investments are aligned with the company's strategic goals
- 3+ years of experience as IT engineer, preferably in a startup environment
- Hands-on experience managing and setting up Microsoft 365 apps, including its security aspects
- Strong knowledge of network infrastructure, server administration, and software applications
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting end-user devices – Windows and Macs, iPhones & Android devices
- Experience managing Okta or other IDP
- Experience with cloud-based solutions, such as AWS or Azure
- Excellent communication skills, Service-oriented attitude and "can do" approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Experience implementing IT systems (Ticketing system, etc.) - Huge Advantage!
See more open positions at Island
Something looks off?