Khaite is a leading fashion brand based in New York City, known for its modern and luxurious designs. With a commitment to craftsmanship and attention to detail, we create high-quality clothing and accessories that celebrate individuality and empower our customers to express their unique style.
Job Objective: As a Client Advisor, you will be an ambassador of the brand, ensuring that every client is treated according to the KHAITE standards. You will strive to discover your clients and their every need, and to guide them across all categories of the brand. You will proactively reach out to your clients on a consistent basis in order to achieve individual and team goals. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve individual and team objectives, be accountable for sales results and support the team in their sales
- Welcome every client and enhance their experience, advise Clients across the brand and all product categories
- Demonstrate strong commercial mindset and advanced clienteling skills, leveraging the different tools available to develop existing and recruit new clients and build long term Client relationships
- Develop the highest standards of brand and product knowledge Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store
- Respect KHAITE brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the company’s policies
- Assist with stock and store operations, and visual merchandising, as needed
- Any other job-related duties outlined by Store Management
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience in a retail setting, with a focus on sales, preferably in a luxury setting.
- Computer literate; ability to learn and utilize various software packages.
- Passion for luxury product with an appreciation for design
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Foreign Languages a plus
- Action oriented; drive for results
- Strong client service orientation and customer focus
- Social perceptiveness
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The base compensation for this position ranges from $21.00-25.00 hourly. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. Other benefits include medical, dental and vision plans being offered, employee discounts, 401k plan, and vacation time. This role is commission eligible.
KHAITE is an equal opportunity employer. We want to offer an inclusive environment of mutual respect where we welcome diversity and all our employees feel included, developed, and heard. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. KHAITE recruits and recognizes all types of talent and singularities.
Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.