Digital Marketing Manager
KHAITE is a leading fashion brand based in New York City, known for its modern and luxurious designs. With a commitment to craftsmanship and attention to detail, KHAITE creates high-quality clothing and accessories that celebrate individuality and empower our customers to express their unique style.
About This Role
The Digital Marketing Manager at KHAITE will report directly to the Digital Marketing Director and will be based out of the NYC HQ offices. This role will manage the execution of KHAITE’s acquisition and retention for the ecommerce business. They will work closely with cross- functional teams to create a top, luxury experience for the KHAITE customer.
- Oversee the day-to-day execution and optimization of performance marketing channels including (but not limited to) Paid Search, SEO, Affiliates, Email and SMS.
- Manage the end-to-end email process workflow; developing and updating the email calendar in collaboration with ecommerce partners, coordinating with the merchandising and marketing teams to ensure emails are supporting key initiatives, setting up, testing and deploying final campaigns.
- Manage briefing process, submission and delivery of creative requests for all digital marketing channels.
- Analyze digital marketing campaigns and initiatives. Focus on performance to identify tactics for optimizing marketing efficiency and marketing effectiveness.
- Execute daily, weekly and monthly reporting, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking and testing data that is sent to internal stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day agency and vendor relationships as they pertain to all paid marketing channels.
- Partner with Merchandising and Marketing partners to understand global strategic marketing plans and collaborate with Digital Marketing Director on strategy to support it within budget constraints and ROAS goals.
- Stay current on new tactics, tools, and partners that can improve our digital position in the marketplace and compile regular competitive analyses to keep pulse of the digital marketing trends and landscape in the fashion industry.
- Identify opportunities that drive traffic and revenue through net new relationships as well as betas within existing channels—formulate proposals for how they can be implemented and own the integration.
Qualifications and Preferred Experience
- Proven previous experience in retail/ DTC business, luxury experience preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience directly working in Digital Marketing
- Knowledgeable and comfortable Email and SMS systems and tools- experience in Klayvio and Attentive preferable
- Proficient in Google Analytics and media platform reporting
- Salesforce systems and Shopify experience a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google suites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively work cross-functionally.
- Self- starter, ability to manage projects independently.
The annual base compensation for this position ranges from $95,000 - $115,000. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon the candidates' relevant skills and experience. Other benefits include a company bonus plan, employee discounts, medical, dental, vision, a 401k plan and other ancillary benefits.
KHAITE is an equal opportunity employer. We want to offer an inclusive environment of mutual respect where we welcome diversity and all our employees feel included, developed, and heard. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. KHAITE recruits and recognizes all types of talent and singularities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.