Digital Marketing Director
KHAITE is a leading fashion brand based in New York City, known for its modern and luxurious designs. With a commitment to craftsmanship and attention to detail, KHAITE creates high-quality clothing and accessories that celebrate individuality and empower our customers to express their unique style.
About This Role
The Digital Marketing Director at KHAITE will report directly to the SVP, Digital and will be based out of the NYC HQ offices. This role will provide overall supervision and management of KHAITE’s acquisition and retention CRM efforts for the ecommerce business. They will work closely with cross- functional teams to create a top, luxury experience for the KHAITE customer.
- Work with the SVP, Digital and Management team to develop and implement strategies for digital marketing across all customer touchpoints, inclusive of both acquisition and retention initiatives.
- Continuously support KHAITE’s acquisition and retention goals by keeping an eye on opportunities with new tools, business partners, outlets, and marketing trends.
- Create and drive a test and learn culture while maintaining our day-to-day business goals.
- Responsible for providing 3rd party partners with KPIs, forecasts and strategies to drive a strong service level for a best-in-class digital experience.
- Manage Digital Marketing Manager responsible for day-to-day execution of Paid Media and Retention Marketing initiatives.
- Lead full-funnel media strategy, tactical planning and measurement across all digital marketing channels including (but not limited to) Paid Search, SEO, Affiliates, Email and SMS, with a focus on CAC, LTV, ROAS, ROI, and profitability.
- Lead outside agency relationship and related budgets: collaborate on campaign strategy, budgeting, defining of KPIs, campaign reporting and analysis.
- Align paid media plans and audience targeting plans with the objectives of internal partners- Ecommerce, Sales, Marketing and Merchandising- to develop efficient and cohesive paid strategy and messaging.
- Partner with PR and Influencer teams to align owned and earned activations with paid efforts in Affiliate.
- Work in close collaboration with Ecommerce Director and tech partners to implement any technical updates needed to fuel media activations and support SEO efforts.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams on creation of paid media concepts and content; oversee paid media briefing process.
- Lead strategy and execution KHAITE’s email and SMS strategy and channels from development to deployment with the goal of increasing customer engagement and lifetime value.
- Manage growth and maintenance of Email and SMS files. Develop unique programs to drive opt-ins, increase LTV, prevent churn and drive retention.
- Partner with SVP Digital on the creation of KPI reports in collaboration with our CRM partner, proactively setting overall goals around acquisition, retention, frequency and spend.
Qualifications and Preferred Experience
- Proven previous experience in retail/ DTC business, luxury experience preferred.
- 8-10 years’ experience directly working in Digital Marketing
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with CRM systems and tools- proficiency in Klayvio and Attentive preferable
- Expertise in Google Analytics and media platform reporting
- Salesforce systems and Shopify experience a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google suites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to speak with all levels within the business.
- Self- starter, ability to lead and manage projects independently.
The annual base compensation for this position ranges from $130,000 - $140,000. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon the candidates' relevant skills and experience. Other benefits include a company bonus plan, employee discounts, medical, dental, vision, a 401k plan and other ancillary benefits.
KHAITE is an equal opportunity employer. We want to offer an inclusive environment of mutual respect where we welcome diversity and all our employees feel included, developed, and heard. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. KHAITE recruits and recognizes all types of talent and singularities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.